Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, September 16, 2016

Can't Stop

 
Greg thought he could control the sexual urges, but they were way too strong.. he could not stop bouncing up and down on Mike's big huge cock... It had felt WAY to good to stop.  Now he was close to cumming again, and he knew that his tits would get bigger again.  It didn't help that Mike's hands gripped her ass and spread her cheeks, allowing him to go deeper.
 
"There you go, now cum good you little slut.  I knew you couldn't stop fucking my cock, Greg.  Well, Gwen from now on... the pleasure would be to great.  That's why I put a hole in the condom.  That's right you stupid slut.  Oh wow, I can feel your cunt milking my cock like a pro.  Well since this is obviously what you want, here is my cum to make it permanent!  UUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screams Mike, his cock shooting stream after stream of hot cum into Gwen's new pussy.
 
Eyes wide and screaming in terror inside, unable to stop, and screaming in pleasure on the outside, Greg slams up and down on the spewing cock, feeling the semen spurt into her womb.  Greg's mind went blank... Gwen, the loyal slut to Mike, was born. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment