Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, October 8, 2012

Jeff looked up at his former wife, his now Mistress, as he was fucked in his new pussy by her boyfriend...  moaning as he\her licked her clit feeling his cock deeply fuck his\her pussy sooo good!

"Jeff, well, can't call you that anymore now can we... ooh yeah lick right there... I'll call you Jessie, Jessie Juggs.. what do you think my pet?"

The new Jessie could only moan as the new name sank into her brain, her heavy breasts painfully scrapping against the sheets, they were sooo sensitive!  Jessie's pussy trembled and spasmed around the large cock inside her as she orgasmed again....

"Oooo look Brian, she came again!! I always knew she was a slutty whore on the inside!  Maybe you'll make her preggers!  CUM in my little pet, Brian, do it!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Oooohh, Kayla!! How wonder-full it -and I, I suppose- would be to orally service the instigator of such amazing changes while my heavy tits undulate with the rhythm of penetration into my new womanhood! Yes. Please! Let me conceive!

    Pretty HOT, Ms. Kayla!!
    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete