Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, December 21, 2012

Jason whimpers in pleasure and shame as his\her new Master laughed as he fucked her expanding tits... "You stupid bitch, I can't believe you allowed yourself to be turned so easily.  All you are good for now is for fucking and sucking cocks... even with the changes slowing down, you can't resist having my cock leak onto your tits, and you know that makes you plump up more and more as long as a cock is touching you"

All Jason could do is look up as he felt his ass and tits expand more and more... his waist shrink... "Help me" he whispers....

"Oh I'll help you all right.  Soon you'll be nothing more than my fuck pet... and I'll LET you suck my cock.. that should HELP you become addicted to sperm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment