Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"PPPlease make it SSSSTTOOOPPP Brenda!!!!"  Danny's body quivers and shudders, both the butt plug and bullet vibrators causing him to orgasm again and again...

"No, I don't think so BITCH.  I want you fucking ADDICTED to cumming.  You'll do anything to cum sweetheart.  ANYTHING.  This is what you get for CHEATING on me!"

"NOOOO I didn't dddooo ITTT!!!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Danny feels his breasts grow more, his ass fill out and hips widen...

"Oh look time to pierce that other nipple!!!" laughs Brenda... "Oh and in case you think you can talk me out of this I HAVE THE PICTURES to prove it SLUT!"

"Oh God please... please... not again.. OOooOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!" The corset tightens more as his body feminizes more and more...


3 comments:

  1. I suppose the process of addicting him to orgasm is only preparation of later threats of denying the same to insure obedience & Brenda's satisfaction first?!

    ){*}( , <3 & :-xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly hot how converting him into a reluctant slave to his body is. Brenda is turning him into a "monster" ;)

    ReplyDelete