Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Fuck me baby, fill me up with your cum!" screams Linda.  Her husband thrusts harder and harder, feeling his cock beginning to throb.  Grunting in pleasure, David begins to cum just as his wife does, when there is a flash of light and David feels faint.
 
David feels his chest wobble and jiggle, extreme pleasure coming from her crotch, from the inside!!  Her ass feels jiggle and her body strange, soft... a scream comes from his mouth as he sees long hair, and a pulsing in her crotch and a hot wet feeling filling her...
 
"You be the pregnant one David.  I didn't want kids and you did.  Well guess what, your a Mommy now..."
 
David mewls in pleasure as the orgasms wash over her body, filling her soul....


1 comment:

  1. Would love to do this and switch places with my husband.
    Celine

    ReplyDelete