Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ok boys, girls, and gurls, assuming each of you has played with yourself each time you've viewed my blog, that would mean that I've caused just over 60,000 loads of cum and pussy juice to fill your undies and panties.  I am SO PROUD of myself and hubby!  That's a lot of viewing and masturbation! 
 
Now, with that being said, I want you all to continue to CUM here!  I want to hit 80,000 in just a couple of months!  It just makes me so hot knowing what you're doing behind closed doors looking at my blog.. YUMMY CUMMIES!!!
 
Now, I also NEED for you all to follow my blog.  You can join Blogger or Google under a fake id etc.  I just NEED you to follow!  I want to double my friends soon, so go ahead and follow!
 
Now, here's an image to have an orgasm or two!!  KISSES!!!
 
 
The perfect position to watch your sissy clitty disappear...and keep all that filling yummy cum inside your ass!

3 comments:

  1. Well, Kayla, honestly, with a yummy, needful, (need-to-be-filled!?!), pussy like this, I've got to wonder what the hell he's fucking my bung for!?! But, then again, if those thick strokes in&out of my back-door could make my cock retract with each thrust until it was replaced by this slippery womanhood... I'd probably be willing to back right up to the unloading-dock!!! Please, Kayla, plant your pretty face in my puffy-pussy before your man gives me what it was made for!!!

    Congratulations on your growing... statistics, hon! I'll try and swing some fans your way so you can get... and give, even more digital stimulation from/to loads of new-cummers than you have thus far!!!
    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be taken like that!!!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, G, if you'd like to elucidate further on your preferences and the situation, I'd be willing to craft a tale around your tail-spinning (non?)transformation!
      Reply here, or pop me an email, Stranger!!!

      Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
      Elle

      Delete