Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Keeper


My memories are vague, but I know I was once a male... I wasn't sure of what my name was.  I found myself strapped down, my new body jiggling, my big boobs bouncing as the man fucked my ass methodically, slowly.  I squealed and moaned in pleasure as my pussy spasmed, begging to be filled as it leaked down the crack of my ass with each stroke of the mans cock.

"That's it sissy, give into your urges... give into your true nature as a submissive sissy girl... it's what you were born to be.  A slave to real men.  Reading all of those TG stories over the years.  Well, whether you wanted it or not, this is your fate now... To become a slave to men and their cocks.  To worship their dicks, washing their balls and shafts with your mouth, like the eager little sissy that you are!" the man said.

The man holding my wrists and legs smiled.  "That's right little slut, spread those legs wide for your masters.  What an eager little piece of ass you're becoming!  No REAL MAN would want this.  No REAL MAN would allow themselves to be changed into a sissy slut!" he laughed as I fought back as best I could, but only helped the man fucking my ass.

"No please... OH GOD NO!  I don't want to be a...AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I yelled as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"You're almost there, this orgasm will make you purge all of that nasty maleness you once had, filling you with nothing but estrogen and feminine hormones... You'll be more feminine that any real girl as all those male hormones will be gone, forever.  You will obey any and all males, wear nothing but the girliest of clothing, the frilliest of dresses, and you'll crave the softest silks and fabrics.  Pants are a no-no for you from now on.  High heels and stockings instead of any other type of shoe."

I could feel the pressure building within my pussy... the teasing and taunting getting me closer and closer to a huge orgasm that would seal my fate... I tried to tear myself away from them.  But it only excited me more as the man's cock inside plunged deeper into me as my body struggled.

"Now, CUM for your MASTERS, you slut!  CUM for us and seal your FATE!!"

I screamed as I felt my body tense up, and an orgasm washed over me like none I'd ever felt before!  Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as my pussy spasmed over and over, the man fucking me pulling out just as I orgasmed, and rubbing his cock over my throbbing cunt, his cum covering my pussy as he exploded!

My pussy started squirting what was left of my maleness into the air as I screamed, forever locking me into my new body and purpose.


The men watched as the new sluts mouth wrapped around the closest cock, and she managed to squirm herself onto the cock that had been fucking her ass.

This one was a keeper.

6 comments:

  1. Woua...it may be wonderfull to have a pussy than squirt a lot of cyprine or masculine cum, purge in his canal birth his masculnality by the oestrogen's hormone... Pussy it's better than dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always choose the hottest gifs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love the forced domination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironically I’m as flexible as she is in the giff. I take that position often while
    My girlfriend pegs me and jacks me off at the same time. I may not squirt out of a pussy... but damn if she doesn’t rocket cum out of me while she does it. Believe it or not, she still gets me hard after and rides me to orgasim again after fucking me. She is kinda relentless.
    Also I like inspiring your stories a bit. I have more to share but there are certain things I won’t share publicly. Well at least such that anyone can trace what I do back to me. ;) Online persona and whatnot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the first time, I really wish the transformation magic is real, transform my soul into a woman's body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful squirting orgasm shows girls have more fun and more of everything else. No wonder they are sooo emotional. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete