Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, July 29, 2019

Patreon is Messing With Me...

Hello all of my FANS!  I'm sorry but right now my Patreon account is suspended until they decide that my pics that I have on there aren't against their rules... I find it odd that after months of being on there, suddenly they find it offensive.  

Well, there you go... I'm also looking into alternatives.  Another similar service, or there is a "tip" service that may work... that would allow those that can't put any towards a tier to read my stories and give me some funds when they can.

Let me know if you all have any suggestions... I know I'm still getting a lot of hits on here and will as long as it exists... And I love doing it free for you guys, but as in all things, I feel appreciated when you guys join up on the Patreon site, and comment, and I get tipped.  

Doing this for you all is a life calling for me... yes, I sometimes go a time without updating, but I have to let my brain rest at times... but with the Patreon account, I've done pretty well I think, of updating regularly.

So come up with some suggestions of what we can try... and comment on this... lets figure something out that works for all of us.

Image result for siri xxx think


After all, I wanna continue to be ya'll's bad girl and make you be the slut of your fantasies... I want ya'll cumming for your Kayla... 

2 comments:

  1. try https://thefeminizationstation.com/home/
    she was forced off Patreon and set up her own web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may end up that way... but with real life and work, I don't have time to maintain a web site... which was why I liked Patreon...

      Delete