Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh everyone, just to let you know.  Eventually I'd like to do some of my own images and such, but for now I will post my favorites I find on the web.  In each case I will try and be sure to give credit where credit is due to each artist, and if they want me to remove their art, I will (in some cases I can't remember where it came from, so to those artists, let me know and I'll give you credit).  I view their work as beautiful and sensuous, it gets my clitty revving on a regular basis and at the worst times I have to relieve the tension it creates!

Anyway, I love their work, and I hope they appreciate it that I like to show it off for them, but if anyone has a problem with it please let me know and I'll be sure to take it down.  Now for more fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment