Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Thats a good whore, I think you turned out so good" Mistress says as she kisses me.  "That big bubble butt and titties of yours just make you sooo femm my dear.  Those nanites did a very good job making you a horny slut from a weak pathetic husband!"
All I could do is moan as Masters cock thrust deep into my so sensitive pussy, my juices leaking down my legs, my boobies swaying and hitting the couch each time sending jolts of pleasure from my nipples straight to my clitty. 
"I'm going to make you into my sissy slut cow, making those big boobies of yours lactate constantly... wouldn't you just love that Bunny!"
My cunnie clenched down hard on Masters cock and I came so hard hearing this and my new name, pleasure from total shame from what I had become... "Yes Mistress, make me your sissy slut cow!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment