Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Saturday, January 4, 2014

 
His new flesh quivering, his breast flesh bouncing on his chest, Charlie's pussy pulsed and milked the cock plunging into him. 
 
"Please, no Bobby, don't do this.. I don't want to be a woman!!" cried Charlie, even though he had started pushing back onto the cock.  "Ooooh ggggoooodddd God please.... sssttoooooopppp....." crying out in orgasm, his fifth in the last 15 minutes.
 
Bobby laughed and slapped the mewling sluts ass.  Grabbing onto Charlie's hips, he plunged harder and deeper.  "I don't think so Charlie... you fucked my wife, and then got me fired from her fathers company.  Now I get to have the fun fucking you over... Once I cum inside you, you'll be permanently addicted to being my little cum slut.  Here we go!!  UGGGGG"
 
Charlie, felt the searing heat of Bobby's seed spurt into his pussy, and screaming in orgasm, Charlie felt his body settle permanently into that of the young slut, HER pussy wildly milking the throbbing cock inside her, feeling each spurt fill her to overflowing. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm soooo wet right now! Kayla, you're the best, this is SO HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot! I wish it were me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--her new body is perfect for screwing around!

    ReplyDelete