Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Yes, Yes, I'm Still Alive!

Yes my friends, I'm still here.  After a bit of writers block\stress\real life, I took a vacation on a cruise ship, and I seem to be re-energized!  Well, I feel like it at least... I'll see where the stories lead to in the next couple of weeks...
 
 
In the meantime, thank you Sweet Megan, I love you girl!  I know you always got my back and understand the brain of a "writer", or better, "smut writer"...
 
Especially with me, I have lots that come pouring out of me on to the keyboard, then I hit a wall... It's like when you're sucking a big dick... and it explodes all in your mouth, that creamy, salty cum filling your mouth up until you have to gulp it all down.  Then sometimes that big dick needs help, maybe it's been drinking, or it's tired, and you have to keep playing with it until it explodes again, or you let it rest... giggle.
 
Anyways... another topic...
 
FOLLOWERS
 
Yes, Followers...
 
Those of you that come read my little stories I need YOU to follow ME!  I mean come on, I see all these blogs with THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS...
 
I PROMISE that if you close your eyes while you're stroking your clits or cocks that if you think of me I'll be there between your legs looking up into your eyes... I will take your cream and slurp it down and swallow it all...
 
 
Just FOLLOW a girl, please?
 
So, while I brainstorm, why don't you all revisit some of my older posts... some aren't up to standards, but there are some hot ones I think!
 
Kisses my loves!


 


 

8 comments:

  1. Love you back girl! I keep cumming back to your blog day after day because of how you bring my fantasies to life! Keep taking care of yourself first and foremost no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you didn't just disappear! Take ur time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!!!! I miss seeing your postings, they always want me to suck my mans cock (and any others cocks) until I am covered in cum and full of cum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always cum a lot to read you, a lot of sperm for you . If I can rub my pussy, if I had one, as you as the picture that woman use her dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your store where clueless manly men get transformed against their will into cute fertile girly girls. Can't wait to see what you cum up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss your stories. Coming back anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete