Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, March 18, 2013

 
Over 20,000 views and still counting!!  No, not of my tits bouncing as Master fucks me, but of all of you looking at my blog and HOPEFULLY relieving some of the tension in your body!  You girls, gurls, and boys, let me know if you play with your clits, sissy clits, or cocks (or both?) while viewing my blog and I'll randomly choose one of you to star in one of my upcoming posts!  I'm working on learning how to use Gimp so soon I'll be posting some of my caps like a normal blogger!  Though with the moving gif's I think I'm stuck using the gif and then typing the story...
 
And those of you that "cum" by follow me!  I've only got 12 followers and I want to see more!  It's like cock, I can never get enough!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I love how my boobs bounce when my man takes me from behind, especially without notice, anytime anywhere!

    ReplyDelete