Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, March 4, 2013

w8z2x4m: Kayla Kocklove Welcomes You... &Yours!

w8z2x4m: Kayla Kocklove Welcomes You... &Yours!:   And who among us would not find this a warm welcome?!   I slid by her place yesterday and found the lovely, submissive, Ms. Kocklove, on ...

I truly had to reblog this wonderful dedication to my blog... Thank you so much w8z2xm4 and the lovely Elle!  Hubby took me on the pool table he was so turned on by our getting all of this attention!!  I owe you one!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dears, now it is I who am honored! What a joy to know that something of mine brought you together... and apart, together-apart-togeth... well, you know the drill! (and, I hope it doesn't sound greedy but, perhaps you each/both owe me one?!) :D :p :b :p :b :D

    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete