Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, March 4, 2013

So hubby and I were talking, and got to thinking how crazy it is that we've gotten to like the TG theme over the years to the point where we post stuff on here.  I swear he gets so hard thinking about being turned into a girl it's crazy, and I love the idea myself of doing it to him, but he is Master and always will be, lol... BUT that doesn't stop us from enjoying posting about it... anyone have any thoughts as to TG and what started you on your fantasies?

1 comment:

  1. So many factors contributed to my desires for experiencing womanhood and feeling awkward in the body I was born with. The most profound influence on my tender youth was probably in the 70's, seeing the pictorial around which I composed this caption.

    http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/2012/09/pax-womanvs-100th-subscriber.html

    The idea of moving from one body to the next captivated, (and 'released'), me long and often! :)

    ReplyDelete