Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, October 23, 2017

Halloween Honey

 
"So... you're telling me that... thing in there is my ex-husband, Frank?"
 
"It is Mrs. Gruber.  And if you don't want his transformation to go any further, you had better pay us the ransom by October 31st..."
 
Nan Gruber stared at her husband of 10 years as he sat in the small room... she could see his natural blonde hair growing... his voice becoming high pitched as his boobs swelled out another cup size, his dick twitching in the panties that they had him in... he even appeared to shrink in size.  He had been quite tall, now he only appeared to be 5'9".
 
"How much to complete the process?"
 
"Ummmm... what did you say? the kidnapper said over the speaker.
 
"You heard me... I'm guessing you didn't either follow him for long or just randomly picked a wealthy guy, but Frank has cheated on me for years... I'd like nothing better than to get rid of him..."
 
"Mrs. Gruber, we threaten to transform husbands into women, not kill them..."
 
"I don't want you to kill him, I want the process finished... I want him to become a she, eventually... Let's see, you're wanting $250,000 to free him, I'll give you $400,000 to complete the job.  Oh, and I want complete control over him in the end, and lets make him... sorry, HER a brunette.  Deal?"
 
There is no response for a few moments...
 
"Deal."
 
Nan looked back into the one way mirror and smiled, as her husbands new boobs swelled out again as his hair lengthened further.
 
A look of fear crossed his face, even as his cock started drooling.
 
Nan smiled.
 
 
******
 
It had been a week since she had last seen Frank, and she was here for an update.  The kidnapper, wearing a mask, showed her to the same small room she had been in last time.
 
Inside the other room where Frank was the last time, were two people.  The slapping sounds of two people having sex filled the room, along with high pitched squeals and moans.
 
Walking slowly over to the window, she saw an amazing site... her once manly husband was being fucked, hard, by a bull of a man.  His huge cock was plowing deep into Franks ass, with what appeared to be no resistance.
 
Franks cock, what was left of it, was bouncing and trembling on his stomach, leaking huge amounts of what looked like clear liquid.
 

 
 
 
"She can't see you, but we set up a system that will tell her that someone is watching." the kidnapper said.  "We find that she reacts to that quite a lot... it excites her even as she looks at the mirror and begs for help..."
 
"I like it.  Oh look... did... I believe she did..."
 
"Yes she did cum, Mrs. Gruber.  She's already multi orgasmic."
 
"And her lips?"
 
"We add the collagen, but not to worry, this is permanent."
 
 
Nan watches her former husband succumb to several orgasms as she watches... her clear cum drooling out of her cock...
 
 
Franks Bull turns over Frank, the shemales ass in the air, and continues pumping into her.  He lets out a primal growl, and pumps into her faster, and grips her, his orgasm hitting him.  She mewls and shrieks in pleasure as the man pulls her hair, his cock erupting inside her ass, her hand going down to her cock, gripping it, as she again cums, shooting her cream onto the floor.
 

 
"Oh what a mess she makes... we've conditioned her to clean up any sexual juices that may be around, so she does clean up after herself."
 
Nan watches Frank lap up the cum on the floor, and follows the trail of cum that drools out of her ass...
 
"How long until done?" Nan asks.
 
"She'll be yours on the 31st.  Just be sure to have the rest of the money."
 
"Oh I will."
 
Frank yelps as another man walks in the room, and roughly shoves his cock into her mouth.  She automatically starts sucking his cock, her own clit growing hard again...
 
******
 
"This was worth the money..." Nan said as she watched the recently christened Frankie get molested by her new client.
 
Honoring Halloween, Frankie was wearing some type of fetish uniform.  Her customer loved it as he toyed with her pussy from behind.
 
 
Frankie automatically helped the man get his clothing off, then knelt before him, and allowed him to fuck her huge tits...
 
"Obviously they're implants... we thought it'd be perfect." the kidnapper says.
 
"And she's got a fully functionally pussy, right?"
 
 
Just at that moment, Frankie straddles the man and rides him fast and hard.
 
"Fully functional.  I expect that she can get pregnant, if you wish it."
 
 
"Oh, I wish it alright." Nan says, as she watches the new whore orgasms on the mans cock... screaming.


"Tell you what, Mr. Kidnapper... I don't have the facilities to keep her like this... I'll let you whore her out, just give me 40% of what she makes.  Just make sure of one thing.  No diseases, but no condoms.  I want her knocked up as often as possible."
 
Frankie cums hard again as the mans hands slap her backside, leaving red marks.
 

 
 
"You must have really hated him, Mrs. Gruber..."
 
"He's the one who couldn't give me a child, then went and cheated on me constantly.  It's time for her to give me a child... and others that are looking to love a baby.  She'll provide that service."
 
The man below her groans loudly and erupts into her waiting womb, setting Frankie into a roller coaster of orgasms...
 
 
 
******
 
2 Hours later, Nan returns just in time to see Frankies current customer cum all over her face... Frankie moans in glee, eagerly swallowing the cum filling her mouth as she kneels submissively.

 
"I see she's still at it... what do I call you, by the way..."
 
"Just call me Dan...."

 
"Oh she's an eager cocksucker, for sure." Dan says as he watches Frankie clean the customers cock.

 
Nan looks on, thinking of Frank... and smiles at what he now is.
 
"Spend a little of my share to film all of it... every time she sucks cock or gets fucked, I want it filmed."
 
"Blackmail?"
 
"No, just for my viewing pleasure... thank you Dan." 
 

 
Nan walks out, the sounds of a horny slut slurping on a cock fading...
 
"I better get the basics for my new baby!" she says to herself.
 
 
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. She seems to be adapting well to her new lifestyle. I’m sure she’ll enjoy motherhood too!

    ReplyDelete