Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Willpower

 
"Suck on it good... that's it... do a good job and I promise to change you back, Danni..."  Fred said to the beautiful woman sucking on his cock...
 
Looking at her you'd think she was loving what she was doing... but a half hour before this she was a he, Dan Freemont, door to door salesman.  As he, now a she, lovingly sucked on Fred's cock, Dan was screaming in her mind to stop...
 
"Damn girl you're a natural at this... I've never seen a changeling love sucking dick so much... are you sure you aren't gay?" Fred laughs, knowing full well that the change forces them to give in to their feminine desires.
 
Danni moans around the cock in her mouth... her body feeling so hot... needing... needing something....
 
 
"Mmmphhh h p..please Mr.... Please fuck me... my... I'm.. feeling so empty..." Danni whines, a trickle of pre-cum on her lips as she lovingly strokes Fred's cock, not once taking her eyes off of it.
 
"Are you sure Danni?  If I cum in you, you'll be stuck like this for 2 weeks..."
 
Fred knows it's 2 weeks, but doesn't say that Danni's urges will just get worse... and she'll keep fucking until it's permanent.
 
"P... please I need it so bad... just... just once... just don't cum in me..." she moans... eyes pleading...
 
"I make no promises..." Fred says... rolling her onto her back... he lifts her legs..

 
Slowly but steadily he enters her... she cries out in pleasure as his long, thick shaft fills her completely....
 
"Oh my God.. it... it feels so goooooddd....." she moans, his cock feeling like it's splitting her open.
 
Fred smiles down at the former man... he quickens his pace, causing her to squeal and moan in pleasure as her body writhes on the end of his cock.

 
He goes deeper into her... setting off wave after wave of pleasure inside her body...
 
"Oh OH OH... it's too much... too much pleasure!  It... it... it's so good!  Wait.. what.. what's happening... something.. OH GOD WHAT.. WHATS HAPPENING!!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Danni screams as her first orgasm as a woman crashes over her, followed quickly by two more.

 
Danni cries in pleasure as Fred continues fucking her deeper and deeper... hitting her womb at each stroke...
 
"Look at you, Danni... you like this don't you..."
 
Danni moans... nods...
 
"You like having a cock inside you, fucking your pussy... tell me, or I'll stop..."
 
"MMmmm yes... yes I do.. it feels so good..." Danni whimpers.

 
"I've decided, little one... decided to make you my little fucktoy... at least for two weeks... " he laughs...
 
"NO PLEASE!!  Please don't make me... make me love this so much... OH GOD!!!" she cries out, cumming again and again...
 
Danni struggles as Fred's pace quickens... tries to get our from under him... Danni's too weak now... orgasms powerful as her pussy clamps down on his cock...

 
In one last effort, Danni tries to pull him off, only to feel his cock explode inside her... sinking deep into her pussy, each hot shot of cum filling her pussy... she feels her body tingle strongly... and whimpers... she's stuck...
 
Fred groans as his cock pumps more semen into Danni's womb... he genetically altered himself years ago, to be sure that he produced huge amounts of semen when he came inside women.
 
He wanted to be sure they were locked into their forms for two weeks... sometimes, if they were able to resist for 2 weeks, his load had been so potent that they didn't change back.  Their bodies stayed female for several days after, usually until they gave in thinking that they would never change back anyway, so why resist their urges any more.
 
If they had only held out for 1 more week, they would have changed back into their normal selves...
 
Oh well.
 
A full 3 minutes later, Fred's cock stopped cumming.. groaning he lifts himself up and falls to the side...
 
 
"No no no please no..." Danni whines as she rolls onto her knees... squats, and tries to push out the cum...
 
 
Fred watches, amused at her efforts... as more and more of his seed flows out of her...
 
 
Danni looks at Fred... whimpers... as the last bit of cum flows from her pussy...
 
"I'll take care of you for your time here, don't you worry.  And I won't fuck you unless you ask me.  I promise.  All you have to do is have the willpower to hold out, and you'll be fine." Fred smiles.. knowing that 9 times out of 10 they won't be able to resist for long.
 
 
 
Danni nods... and shivers... her pussy tingles... feeling so empty already... she glances at Fred's cock and moans, and licks her lips.

8 comments:

  1. OMG, this one was amazing! Great story with a great situation and great gifs to tie it all together! Wonderful work Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Megan!!! Excellent story and choice of gifs. Made me tingle and wish it was me on edge the whole time. Keep up the great work Kayla!!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hot... thinking of her wanting to change back, but unable to resist the urges of her new body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this slow transformation and this trick to stuck at this slut body,as the chaeter wife... À lot of cum hummm i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades of the first time my man came in me after my SRS. I was like amazed and WOW!!!!! Yes he must get his sleep, but he knows that I must have all my holes filled and dripping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicia linda,gostosa bunda ,cu e buceta,que tesão,adoraria chupa-la todinha e socar essa pica até o saco,e gozar todinho lá dentro,nu aqui e fiquei de pau empinado de tesão bela,beijos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm... Danni... Druuna... A gurl that has found her true self and now knows what her needs are. Lucky Daddy that found her and helped her embrace her femininity... Looking forward to follow her. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like he traded one hard-on that will no longer get sucked for a pair of new ones that will need to be sucked on regularly. And they will probably act as overt informants that show 'her' verbal denial as lies whenever Danni needs his willpower tested by sucking & fucking.

    Perhaps, in time, he will gain enough understanding of her real power and use his womanly wiles to get whatever she wants in her... I mean, in life!

    Hawt work, Kayla!
    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete