Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, July 30, 2018

Mirror

 
I feel his cock fill me, pumping into my ass deeply, as my hips widen, bones crack... body shrinks down so small...
 
My ass inflates like a pillow, larger and larger, and starts jiggling constantly as he pounds into me.
 
My lower back burns as a tattoo forms... a tramp stamp, signifying what I'm becoming... marking me as his...
 
He holds my hair as it lengthens, changes blonde.  I squeal and moan, my voice becoming higher and higher with each passing moment...
 
I feel my chest become so sensitive, my boobs inflating beneath me, larger and larger, my nipples hardening, causing sparks to shoot to my soon to be clit as what's left of my cock shrinks down, squirting what little semen is left inside me, and slips between the new folds of my pussy.
 
My eyes look in the mirror, they change color... my face, who I was disappears... my mouth opens as my lips plump, and I watch as he fucks the male out of me...
 
His cock floods my ass with his seed, and I scream in orgasm, as he locks me into this form, forever his whore...
 
Forever
 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kayla, how are you ? You missed us ... I'm so happy you welcome back. I love it, it's very great...i hope you think to me, i'm so impatient to become as you, a woman to love cock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wonder how it would feel to have my body undergo these changes while another man literally fucked my masculinity away.... I love how you bring my fantasies to life Kayla!

    ReplyDelete