Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, March 22, 2019

Caught


All he had done was broken into the star basketball players penthouse, was only going to steal cash that he could find when he was caught by the player, and turned into a girl before he knew it.  His clothes had vanished when he changed.

The man grinned at Danny, grabbing his arms and dragging him naked to the couch, before picking up the squealing Danny and lowering Danny onto his huge cock.

"P..p..please don't do this!  I don't wanna be a girl!"

Danny struggled, but he was so small now compared to the man.

"To fucking bad, slut... when I'm done, you'll be a tiny little fucktoy for me to play with, as soon as I cum inside that sweet, tight, little pussy..."

Danny couldn't stop... he was caught up in the strong mans arms, his huge cock fucking his new pussy.  He could feel something building within him with each stroke of the mans cock.

The man whispered in his ear, "When you cum, your change is permanent... when I cum in you, you will be my sex slave!"

Danny whimpered as he knew what was going to happen... it was building so fast now... she threw her head back and screamed, her orgasm washing over her body, the man pulling on her nipples and pumping into her deeply, causing her to cum over and over on his cock!

"My turn, whore..." he hissed as he held her down and she felt his cock pulse, filling her pussy with his jizm.

Her eyes widened as she fell in love with him and knew she would obey his every command.


******

2 Years Later

I moan as I suck Masters huge cock... I so love the taste!  I always make sure to wear his favorite outfit for me to wear when he comes home every day from practice.

I love being pregnant too, since he lets me suck him off more to be sure I'm not fucking to much.  His cum tastes so good!  All his friends cum tastes good too, but not like Masters!

I hold my belly, and hope this baby will be a girl, but Master says it will be a boy like Jamal, our other son, and will be strong like him.  He says that maybe next time when he allows his friends to cum in me unprotected that they will give me a baby girl!

I feel the baby kick as Master explodes in my mouth... and I cum, my pussy leaking down my thighs...


I don't remember what it was like before I met Master, I just know I'm so happy!


1 comment:

  1. It's a good fate, cum or receive cum in his pussy he stayed a woman woman for life, but sperm in his wombs it's a duble fate to stay a slave pregnant girl for life and please her Master ...i love it

    ReplyDelete