Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, March 25, 2019

Sentenced


Cheryl Conrad smiled as she at her dinner.  A dinner she had been planning for months, for her anniversary for her and her husband who was across the table from her.

But not in the way he had expected.

James Conrad struggled in the cage, having awoken inside it...


He looked down at his body, seeing large breasts wobbling on his chest, he tried to cry out, but a ball gag filled his mouth!  He was bound and gagged, unable to move much.

He struggled, the cage bouncing on the table, his cries muffled by the gag.

"Ah, my new pet is awake... I be you're wondering what's happened here... aren't you honey?  Well, let me tell you that finding out that you've been fucking around on me with your secretary was a shocker..."

James shook his head no, whimpered and moaned, trying to speak.

"Oh no need in denying it.  I've talked to Gloria and she admitted it to me.  Poor dear was told that you were going to leave me... and to think you just asked me to renew our wedding vows!  Well, she wasn't too happy about that, so we had a nice, long chat.  She's going to tell everyone at your company that you and I have gone on vacation, indefinitely."

James tried to scream and yell, but all that came out of his mouth was muffled gurgles and sounds.

"Oh, you like that idea of a vacation?  Well let me tell you, I've got a doozy of one for you... You see, I grew up in a family that has... powers... we're witches.  And we're very powerful at that.  I had hoped to one day share that info with you properly, not like this.  Not as punishment."


"Speaking of punishment, here it is... since you fucked me over, I'm going to fuck you over... " Cheryl said, picking up a remote.

"I control that sweet dildo sitting at the entrance to your new little pussy..." she said, turning the knob allowing the dildo to sink into James a couple of times, then stopping.

James eyes widened and he squealed in pleasure for a moment.

"Now, darling husband, here's your test... currently you're stuck like this for 24 hours.  Now, if you cum, that adds another 24 hours.  Each time you cum, 24 hours is added to your sentence."


"Now, lets get you all wet first..." Cheryl laughs, and turns the machine on, setting it at it's slowest speed.

"This will warm you up... Oh don't worry I'll speed it up in a bit." Cheryl laughs again, stands and walks out of the room.


James eyes widen... gasps for breath around the gag... feels the dildo slowly and methodically slide into him repeatedly... a heat builds slowly inside his pussy as it moves in and out... in and out...


An hour later Cheryl walks back into the dining room, smiling ear to ear.  James legs are quaking, and the squishing sounds of a wet pussy being fucked fill the room.  She can tell that he's trying to move to get more friction to cum, but the machine was programmed to anticipate anything like that.

James eyes are wild, darting around the room as he tries to move just a little bit, his breathing ragged and gasping femininely... trying desperately to cum at least once to relieve himself.  Sweat pours from his body as he is teased mercilessly, still not having been allowed to cum.  Drool covers his chin and chest.

"Oh how's my little fuck bitch, you ready honey?  Are you ready to cum?" Cheryl smirks.

James eyes look at her and he nods vigorously... 

"So, you're telling me, you want to sentence yourself to being a woman for another 24 hours, is that right?"

James nods again... 

Cheryl picks up the control, and speeds it up for a split second before turning it back down again.

James body quakes as he feels the change, but again, is denied cumming.

James mewls in frustration as tears flow from his eyes.

Cheryl laughs at him.  "One last time... You want me to turn the control up higher so that you can cum, right?"

James shakes his head vigorously yes, eyes pleading.

"Alright, sweety, here it goes..." Cheryl says, and turns the knob.


James feels the dildo speed up it's pumping, and feels the orgasm that has been right there on the edge, begin building faster and faster.  He closes his eyes focusing everything on the pumping dildo.  James can't help but sigh in relief as it builds, knowing what's coming.


Cheryl watches carefully as James gets closer and closer, then says to James, "By the way, I'm not stopping it after one orgasm, honey.  Once you cum the first time, you'll have wave after wave of nice big cums... each one adding a day to your sentence... I doubt you'll be able to count how many times you'll cum.  Let's just say that I doubt I'll ever see my husband again."

James cries out and whimpers hearing her words, shakes her head no as her first orgasm washes over her body, her body straining and convulsing as her pussy gushes juices down her ass crack... and sure enough, another orgasm crashes over her again, then again, and again...


What he didn't know was that he was also becoming addicted to female orgasms, would start craving them.  He wouldn't be able to stop himself.  So again, more time added each and every time he cums.

Cheryl sips her wine as she watches her husband thrash about in the cage, having sentenced himself into being a horny slut.



3 comments:

  1. This is a good fate and prank, i like and love it so much, it made more horny than i come a lot of sperm for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cum to this stuff every morning before work. My gf likes to fuck me in the ass and I imagine she (so does she) is fucking the masculinity out of me... and then fucking it back into me with my own dick...and I think of your blogs when we role play this. Thanks for all the stories. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing that gurls, boys, and girls cum to my stories... I always want to hear about this! Thank you Charles and Hitomi! I hope you both transform into what you want to be!

    ReplyDelete