Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, April 8, 2019

It Feels Good


I couldn't stop myself...

I shuddered in another orgasm as I watched myself... I squealed and moaned as my body shrunk down even more.

My hair lengthened again, turning more blonde.

My lips became fuller, my legs thickened to support the ass I felt bubble out, jiggling as my fingers rubbed my new pussy.  My dick now no bigger than a carrot, but more sensitive than I'd ever known.

Small breasts blossomed from my chest, my nipples growing hard in arousal.

I had no idea how big they would get.  I watched in the mirror as my areola grew larger and larger... something told me they would be huge.

All I could do is gasp and mewl as the changes continued, each orgasm I had pushed me further and further away from the male I had been.

It felt so good...


Martin watched his former brother in law Ken as he doomed himself to being a woman... and not just a normal woman. Martin would make sure she would be used every day as a whore.

Martin couldn't help but smile to himself.  His sister had loved him dearly, but he never could hold a job, and was a lazy fuck.  She divorced him.

So Martin decided to turn him into a fuck... but not a lazy one.  A very horny fuck.

********

3 Hours Later

Ken was so horny... his hands were covered in his pussy juices, and his new bubble butt lay in a huge wet spot on the bed.

His huge tits wobbled on his chest, still slowly growing with each orgasm.

Ken wondered if it was ever going to stop... 


His answer was another orgasm.




6 comments:

  1. Yes! I so wish someone would put me in the same position... Thank you Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I volunteer for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. I have a very addictive personality and can absolutely see myself unable to stop the changes due to the pleasure. This is often the case when I can’t say no to my gf “stealing my manhood” while one of her gfs watch. I feel so used and just like one of your transformed girls. I’m sad when it’s all done and it’s not real, but I can always revisit the fantasy here. You’re the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! One of the best stories in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, i want that. More orgasm more become a woman with pussy's Juice and big breasts ,Yes...i gave you all my sperm for the same fate...rub my new pussy to transform me more.. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete