Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Patreon and Happy Easter!


Hi all!

I had a thought this morning... I think that I will put the big stories I write up on Patreon first, giving those of you that have decided to help me the ability to read them first.  

Don't worry everyone, those that don't pledge will still get to read them, just later on.  Though might make some "special" stories that are only available to patrons... 


So after Easter, I'll be doing some writing for those that have pledged!  And will be posting some one offs here as well.

Happy Easter to all my girls!  I truly love you all!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you too Kayla , we love you too mistress, good holliday and take care of the eggs. See you soon...Kiss 💋
    Chloé

    ReplyDelete