Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

New Spokeswoman Image!


Some of you have noticed (Chloe I'm looking at you!) that I've switched images for the blog and myself.  

Well, as much as I loved that other pic, I love Siri Suxxx more!


This woman is, at least to me,  the ideal woman.

Not only is she just beautiful, her body is made for breeding and sex.  Thick and curvy, in all the right places she is my goal... 

So from now on when I post updates or notifications, she will be used as my "spokeswoman"!

Love you!

P.S.:  All images used are copied from the internet.  I do not own any of these images in any way, and if they need to be removed please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Kayla. It's a great body and now we look at your eyes during to suck at your big breasts, fucking made you amazing posture so sexy...i want so much a body like that ,please give me your body.. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I find that genie, we'll all be happy!

    ReplyDelete