Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, April 17, 2017

Sweet Revenge

 
"Look, Brooke, I know Hannah's a pain in the ass, but I've got to go see her one last time.  To forever leave that life behind.  The only way I can do it is in person, honey... I want to marry you and you alone..." Michael says to his fiancé, Brooke.
 
"I know, but I don't have to like it.  The last time you went over there you came back so fucked up in the head you almost cancelled the wedding."
 
"Not this time, Brooke.  Look, she drugged me that day." Michael lied.  He had tried to fuck Hannah and it didn't go well, he had to think up something that day!  "It's not going to happen again.  Just because she's a self proclaimed witch now, doesn't mean anything's going to happen.  I'm going there, threatening her with a lawsuit, get my old records back, and I'm gone.  We're even meeting at the park across the street."
 
"Alright... please be careful Michael.  She's a fucking nutcase..."
 
Michael smiles and thinks to himself.. "That's because that's the way I've told you she is, haha!"
 
"Trust me, I know.  Just think, it's about all over!"
 
 
The next day, as Michael walked through the park, he thought of how he could fuck Hannah one more time.  Then he felt a bit dizzy... He worked out every day, so being winded shouldn't be it... but he decided to write it off as just getting sick... he laughs thinking about how he's pulled the wool over his fiancé's eyes... he will be ending it with Hannah, that's for sure... but not before he can get her in the sack one last time.
 
 
As Michael walked, the further he got into the park, the weirder he felt... like everything was... bigger?  He brushed away his long hair... he should have worn pants and not a skirt today...

 
"Hello, Michael.  Good of you to come... you're looking quite lovely this morning..." Hannah says.
 
Michael turns and see's Hannah standing there, looking even more elegant than ever.
 
"Maybe I'll completely break it off in a couple of weeks... she's looking hot today!" Michael thinks.
 
 
As Hannah walks up, Michael realizes he has to look up at her?
 
"What... what's going on?" his voice squeaks out, high pitched.
 
"Come sit over on the bench, Michael."
 
 
"You see, I've decided to teach you a lesson on love and sex, Michael... I'm sure you're thinking awesome, I'm gonna get laid... yes that's true, but not in the way you think...  You're going to learn about sex from a woman's perspective."
 
"A...a woman?  How... how did..."
 
"Don't panic, it's not permanent unless you get pregnant.  When you walked into the park, the spell automatically found you and transformed you... very painless and you'll get all the special feelings a woman has... and it does feel so good, Michael... well, I'll call you Miki for now.  Just think, we can have sex one last time!"
 
"But I don't want to be a girl, Hannah!"
 
 
"To fucking bad, Miki!  You'll be a girl until I say different, unless you can't control yourself!  If you're a good girl, you'll be home before you know it to your new fiancé who apparently really doesn't know what type of man you are... a pig who breaks girls hearts on a regular basis..."
 
"But I've changed..."
 
"Dumbass, you came here to hook up with me!  How is that a change for the better!  Now you had better go along with me on this or I'll just walk away now... so what will it be, play my game or be stuck like this forever..."
 
"I guess we play your game..." Miki says.
 
"Good!  I like it when you're agreeable... not like you don't have any choice... now, let's see your pantied pussy!" Hannah says, pulling up Miki's leg and lifting her skirt.  "Oh how pretty!  With pretty white panties!  I love how magic just makes things happen..."
 
 
Hannah leans in and kisses Miki, who kisses back... feelings spark in her pussy that she's never felt before... little spasms in her crotch... a heat building...
 
 
Hannah pulls the smaller girl up into her lap, and uses her hands to grind Miki's crotch onto her leg.
 
"I see how that feels good to you... doesn't it?  That look of pleasure gives it away... go ahead, you can moan if you like..."

 
""Oh God it feels... so... so... Oh I don't know... so GOOD!"
 
"I know it does, baby.  I've had a pussy all my life... just don't you go and lose yourself now..." Hannah smiles.
 
After a few moments of bliss for Miki, Hannah stops her grinding.
 
"We have to go to my house if you want to continue..." Hannah says with a knowing smile.  Miki is definitely in heat now... "She'd agree to about anything already just to get off..." Hannah thinks.
 
"O..Ok Hannah, but you promise to turn me back later, right?" Miki asks, moaning and whimpering, still a bit blurry eyed from grinding her pussy...
 
"Of course I'll ask you, and change you back... but remember, keep control of yourself!"
 
 
"This is so weird... I'm so small..."
 
"You get used to it... well, you'll change back of course unless you screw up..."
 
"Screw up?  How..."
 
"By getting pregnant..."
 
"Oh well that's not going to happen, I'm with you, so no way!" Miki giggles.
 
Hannah smiles.
 
 
******
 
"Mmmmmmmm I never knew... mmmmm" Miki moans as they kiss, embracing each other.
 
 
"It can be intoxicating, making love to another woman... If you remember I've been bisexual most of my life, and love the touch of both sexes... now, time for Miki to lick my pussy..." Hannah giggles.
 
 
Hannah get's into position, and Miki starts licking her pussy... Miki likes the taste, but doesn't feel the same... "Well, I guess it's part of the change..." she thinks.
 
 
Hannah moans and wiggles as Miki's talented tongue licks her until she has a small orgasm... "OOhhh jeez you're so much better at this when you're a girl... but time for you to enjoy it as well, Miki!"
 
 
Hannah slaps Miki's ass, noting how much of a bubble butt she actually has...
 
"Oh jeezz having a pussy is soooo sensitive... OOhhh yes yes!" Miki moans.
 
 
"I...I feel something... getting hotter!  Hotter!!!"
 
 
"Oh...OH...OH GOD WHAT...WHAT'S HAPPENINNGGGGGGG" Miki screams out in pleasure as Hannah laps as her spasming pussy.
 
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Miki screams as her first real orgasm as a woman washes over her body.  Miki squeals and moans for a good 5 minutes as her body shakes and quivers in pleasure...
 
"How did that feel, Miki?  Much different I would guess..."
 
"Oh yes WAY different... I've never felt anything like it..."
 
 
"Let's get on the bed, I'll show you some more feelings you've never felt..." Hannah smiles.
 
 
"Now remember, Miki... don't lose yourself..."
 
"Why do you keep saying that?"
 
"That's all I'll say.  Get on the bed..."

 
"Come on, don't be frightened... I don't bite... much..." Hannah laughs.

 
"There, straddle me... good girl... feels good doesn't it? "
 
"Uh huh..."

 
Hannah pulls down Miki for a deep kiss lasting for several minutes... then Miki's phone rings.
 
"Damn... I should get that, it's Brooke..."
 
"You better tell her you have  bad reception... your voice is different, you know..."
 
 
"Hey honey, sorry, I've got bad reception... I sound like a girl?  Wow that is strange... Ok... it's going well, I'm working her now... getting the records, right.  We're talking it through... no more issues."
 
 
Hannah smiles listening to their conversation... and wonders what it will be like later today.
 
"Ok, sorry about that, you know she freaks out when I don't answer..."
 
"It's ok.  As a matter of fact, I have to introduce you to my new fiancé, Brad.  Brad, this is Miki, an old friend..."
 
 
"Hey there Miki, good to meet you.  Sorry to interrupt girls..."
 
 
"Oh no worries, you're just in time, sweetheart..."

 
"I want you to come join us... well mainly for me, right Miki?
 
Miki's been silent for a few moments... something is happening... been happening... usually looking at a woman excites Miki... right now, she's excited about seeing Brad... she finds him attractive...
 
"Uh, well sure please come and join!"
 
 
"Come on honey, I need that cock of yours..."
 
 
"Miki doesn't mind, do you Miki..."
 
"I guess..." Miki says... confused a bit on her feelings...
 
 
"See!  All good, now come on, I want you to taste me..." Hannah giggles.
 
 
Hannah gets on all fours, and presents her ass to Brad, who teases and licks her...
 
Hannah looks into Miki's eyes and sees confusion there... she smiles and kisses Miki.
 
 
They both moan as their lips and tongues touch.
 
Hannah gasps as her pussy is fingered, and her ass licked.
 
 
Hannah cries out as an orgasm overcomes her... Miki has to hold onto her as she thrashes around.
 
"Oh yes my God that was good... mmmmmm your turn Miki" Hannah says with a grin.
 
"My turn?  Oh I don't know..."
 
"It's ok, Miki, just look at him... he makes you feel good right?" Hannah says with a smile
 
Miki's eyes look over at Brad as he smiles at her... strange feelings wash over her body... urges she's never had... for men.  She feels her pussy get even wetter...
 
"Oh... ummm... ok then"
 
Hannah smiles and pushes Miki onto her back, and grips her legs.
 
 
"There you go Brad, fresh pussy for you!" Hannah says.
 
Miki squeals in pleasure as Brad's mouth licks and sucks on her pussy lips and clit... feelings she's never dreamed of wash over her body... the buildup of an orgasm quickly causing her to moan...
 
 
"Oh God it's building... to fast... fast... AAGGGHHHHH YES YES!" Miki moans.
 
 
"OH  GOD yes yes yes OOOOOHHHHHHHHH" Miki screams... her legs trying to thrash around, but Hannah holds them down, almost as if purposely trying to keep her in place.
 
The orgasm so intense that Miki almost passes out.  She lays there gasping for breath and panting as Brad licks around her pussy cleaning up the juices flowing from her slit.
 
 
Brad looks up to Hannah... "You're sure about this?  We can't go back if you do it..."
 
Hannah grabs Miki's wiggling ass.  "Look at her pussy... she's ready."
 
 
Brad nods... "I know she's ready, I mean the other aspect of this..."
 
Whispering as she teases Miki's pussy, causing the girl to squirm and moan, "He deserves it for leaving me... I love you but this... this original person is a bastard and he's going to get what's coming to him... so do it, baby.  Do it!"

 
"Come on Miki, let's help him out... he needs to get comfy!"
 
In an almost dreamlike state, Miki agrees, giggling.

 
"See how handsome he is, Miki?  I bet you think he's very sexy, don't you?"
 
Confused a bit, Miki thinks a moment... "Well, the spell makes me think he's handsome, what's the harm in saying so?" she thinks.  "Yes he is Hannah, very handsome!"
 
 
As Hannah starts sucking on Brad's cock, she watches Miki's reactions to Brad... she seems to want to touch him constantly at this point...
 
 
"You're very beautiful, Miki..." Brad says, knowing this is affecting the girl mentally...
 
"T..thanks..." Miki says, blushing... her mouth getting closer to his... strange feelings she's having... a longing... a need building...
 
 
Brad see's what's happening in her mind and decides to push her button, and grabs her by the neck and kisses her deeply.
 
Hannah smiles, and tongues her partners cockhead letting him know he's doing perfectly...
 
 
Miki kisses the handsome man back passionately, her tongue dancing with his... her pussy spasms in response to their kiss... her attraction to him growing...
 
 
"Oh my, that.. was awesome..." Miki gasps.
 
 
"Hannah.... Hannah... I need... I need to do... something..." Miki stutters... she's holding tightly onto Brad's arm as her body shivers.
 
Hannah looks up at her... "What do you need, dear..." then goes back to sucking Brad.
 
 
"I...I think I... need his dick, Hannah..." Miki says.  Brad see's where she's fighting the urges, and pushes her over the edge...
 
 
Brad leans up and kisses Miki's neck, causing Miki to moan loudly, almost causing her to cum!
 
"Oh Hannah, I need his dick... let me suck it, please!"
 
 
"I've got to warn you, Miki, you suck this it may start you down a path you can't control..."
 
"Come on, Hannah, I wanna suck it!"
 
 
"You can suck on his balls... then we'll see what you want..."
 
 
Hannah smiles to herself... Michael is losing himself... and he doesn't know it yet.
 
Miki hungrily licks on and sucks on Brad's balls... her tongue washes them completely.
 
Her body shudders at how good it tastes to her!
 
 
Her tongue goes up Brad's shaft as Hannah concentrates on the head...
 
 
As Miki's tongue reaches the tip, Hannah backs away a bit, allowing Miki to get a taste of pre-cum on her tongue... Miki's eyes close in pleasure.
 
 
"I see Miki like's the taste of a man's cock..." Hannah teases.
 
Miki's eyes open and she looks up at Hannah, who's staring down at her with a smile.  Miki continues licking the tip for a moment...
 
"What does my girl want now?  Are you feeling empty, Miki?  Like you need to be filled..."
 
Miki's eyes glass over as she nods slowly...
 
"Alright then, let's start with being on all fours then, princess... present yourself to the man who's going to use you..."
 
Miki slowly moves into position.
 
 
She raises her ass up and lowers her head down.   Hannah grabs her ass and Brad's cock and lines them up, a wicked smile on her face.
 
Brad looks down and over to Hannah... "Last chance, Hannah.  Are you sure..."
 
"I've never been more sure in my life... he tossed me aside for someone more 'conservative'... someone he could marry and cheat on..."
 
 
"This is the last step of his new life... fuck her Brad, and cum inside her... trap her forever..." Hannah says, sucking on the tip one more time.  Miki moans and smiles as she feels the cock getting closer...
 
 
Hannah places Brad's cock at the entrance to Miki's drooling pussy, and he slowly pushes it into her.
 
 
Miki moans loudly as a cock enters her for the first time... the sharp pain of her hymen breaking, the feeling of Hannah's hands spreading her ass, her pussy immediately starts spasming around the invading shaft...
 
 
"Oh Hannah, Brad... I don't know... if feels so good... but it's too... strange... Oohhhh, I'm starting... to lose..." Miki whimpers.
 
 
"She's fighting it..." Brad says as he slowly pumps into her.
 
Hannah looks up at Brad, "I know just the thing..."
 
 
Hannah starts tonguing Miki's asshole, sending the girl into pure bliss as the pleasure increases 10 fold...
 
 
"Oh yes yes!!! That feels so gooooodd!!"
 
 
Miki's pussy milks Brad's cock as it plunges deep into her pussy, and Hannah kisses her man...
 
Miki squeals and moans as she feels her orgasms nearing...
 
 
"Oh it's... it's coming... CUMMING CUUUUMMMMIIIINNGGGG!!!!" Miki screams as her orgasms crash down on her...
 
Hannah and Brad kiss triumphantly as Miki mewls and whimpers.
 
 
Oh Hannah... it's... it's so sensitive... it's too much... OH yes!!  No... too much... no... it's... coming again... Ugghhhh OH NO not aNOTHERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" Miki cries out...
 
Hannah and Brad ignore her at first...
 
 
Then, looking into each others eyes, Hannah grips Miki's little bubble butt, and starts pushing it back onto Brad's cock, speeding up their thrusting...
 
Miki's eyes shut hard and her mouth hangs open as she feels another orgasm wash over her... "Hannah... what... what are... omy.... oh my... you're forcing... OH GOD CUMMINGGGGGG!!!"
 
 
Miki almost collapses face first as Hannah pushes her back onto Brad...
 
"Brad, darling, are you ready to seal her..."
 
"Yeah, baby... this is for you..." he smiles at her.
 
Hannah rolls Miki over onto her back, and straddles the girl.  She struggles a bit, but her orgasms have almost wiped her out.
 
 
"Now Miki, honey, I've got a surprise for you baby... suck on my nipples and you'll get a treat while Brad fucks that pretty pussy of yours..."
 
 
As if in a drugged state, Miki's mouth latches onto Hannah's nipple...
 
Brad starts rhythmically fucking Miki's sopping pussy, causing slurping noises,
 
 
"That's it... drink momma's milk... good girl..." Hannah says as she feels her breast let down milk into Miki's mouth.
 
Miki starts swallowing the sweet milk, and moans around the nipple.
 
 
It had taken Hannah months to get herself lactating, and to lactate the right hormones took another month, but with what Miki was drinking now, Miki would permanently change as soon as Brad seeds her pussy.
 
Miki suckles from her breast, and spreads her legs wider for Brad's cock... It just felt so good to lose... lose... lose herself... "What am I thinking?  I dunno but this cock and Hannah's milk feel and taste so good!!"
 
 
Miki's body shudders and she moans loudly as she cums....
 
"Good princess!!!  Now let momma give you a big kiss...."
 
 
"MMMMMmmm such a sweet girl... MMmmmm"
 
 
Miki moans loudly and starts breathing harder, and Hannah notices that Brad is starting to speed up... "It's time..." she thinks to herself.

 
Standing up, Hannah looks at Brad and he smiles... and nods.  He's almost there. 
 
Miki moans loudly as Brad's cock starts to throb inside her, her eyes close tightly.  Brad kisses Hannah's pussy and starts thrusting faster.
 
 
"Oh yeah, here it comes Miki... HERE IT COMES!!!  ARRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" Brad yells as his cock throbs and jumps inside of Miki's pussy, flooding her pussy with semen.
 
  
Miki cries out and cums as she feels his cock filling her, his sperm hitting her uterus and filling it up so much it leaks out from around the shaft of his cock...
 
Hannah's magic had done this to him, allowing him to cum in massive loads, enough to ensure that Miki got pregnant.
 
 
Brad's cock continues to pump into her sending Miki into orgasm after orgasm, the wet slapping sounds of their crotches filling the room.  Brad's cock drools more cum into her squirming girl beneath h im.
 
 
Miki feels an odd glow... a tingling in her body as she comes down from her orgasms... Brad's cock shoots one last bit of cum across her stomach and onto Hannah's face.
 

"That was amazing, Hannah... wow..."
 
"I'm glad you liked it Miki.  Now it's time for you to go home."

 
Talking of home reminded her of her fiancé waiting there... and she was still a girl...
 
"Ok, well, I guess you need to change me back then..." she giggles.
 
"I'm sorry honey, but I warned you.  Several times.  If you lose it and get pregnant, your stuck like this, permanently."
 
 
"What?  But I... I mean... it was only one time he came in me... only once... that couldn't..."
 
"Oh honey, yes it can, and it did.  You're Miki for the rest of your... well, unnaturally long life...  I expect you to live at least another 200 years in this body... unable to catch any diseases... unable to resist any man... you should be feeling that one right now... look at me... you don't even find me attractive any more... it's ok... but look at Brad... that get's your blood pumping doesn't it... OH I saw your little pussy just twitch... Brad, honey, you better get dressed quickly or she'll want another taste of you."
 
"Hannah, you've ruined my life...  my future... my fiancé isn't..."
 
"A lesbian?  I know dear... she'll leave you soon enough.  Now, if you don't mind, get the hell out..."
 
 
"Oh, and one other thing... my breast milk... that should help you along... you'll see eventually what I mean..." Hannah says, then laughs at Miki as the horror of what has happened engulfs her...
 
 
******
 
"Brooke, I can explain..."
 
"EXPLAIN?!  You're... a ... a fucking GIRL!"
 
"It's temporary, it's gotta be, she put some kinda spell on me that's gotta run it's course... honey it will be fine!" Miki says.  She starts to tell her they can do some girl on girl sexy stuff, but she looks at Brooke and feels nothing for her... sexually.
 
 
 
"Look, give it some time, I've got to have your help in getting through this... I'm gonna have to call in sick at work for a while... Bob knows you so you can make the call, tell them I've got a... I don't know something!"
 
"Fine.  Whatever.  Don't expect to fuck me while you're that way.  I'm not into girls."
 
Miki almost agreed.
 
******
 
It only took a half a day for Miki to lose it again.  After Brooke had made the call to Bob about being sick, Miki decided she had to do some shopping.  Brooke had gone to work, so Miki threw on some clothes and walked to the local Wal-Mart.
 
15 minutes later, Miki had walked into the dressing room, just as a man walked by... the man pushes his way into the door, and unzipped his pants...
 
Miki could only drool as his cock popped out.  He pushes her onto her knees, and she automatically opens her mouth for his cock.  Slurping on the shaft, she moans as his long, hard cock fills her mouth.
 
 
Within minutes, the man's cock shoots hot cum into her mouth, filling it...
 
"There's a good girl... I was told you were eager..." he says.  "Be sure to clean me all off.."
 
 
Miki squeals in pleasure as his cum covers the inside of her mouth and puddles there.  Her pussy pulsing in pleasure, Miki slurps on his shaft a few moments, cleaning it and swallowing the rest of his seed.
 

After the man wipes his cock on her face, he shoves his wet cock back into his pants and walks out.  She is left in the dressing room alone, her pussy quivering in need.
 
Trying to catch her breath, Miki, her mind confused at to what just happened, puts back on her clothes and staggers out of the dressing room, heading home.
 
Inside her body, changes are happening.
 
 ******
 
"You... did what?" Brooke says, looking suspiciously at Michael, now Miki.
 
"I just went shopping, is all..." Miki lied.
 
"For 3 hours, and yet you didn't buy anything..."
 
"I dunno about this stuff, Brooke... I keep hoping I'll change back today, or the next... believe me!" Miki says, tears forming in her eyes.
 
 
Miki hadn't been shopping... well, for clothing.  After the incident in the dressing room, her cravings had increased.
 
She had gone shopping again, but ended up sucking off one guy at the poolside of a hotel across the street from the mall.
 
She had shuddered in pleasure as his cum filled her mouth...
 
 
It got even better in the mall as she jerked off another man.  His load was sweet and large, filling her mouth completely, and causing her pussy to orgasm... it seemed the more often she sucked cock, the more she would cum from it.  And the more she wanted...

 
By the time she needed to leave, Miki had sucked 20 cocks that day... and was worried about everything now... how would she handle it all with Brooke? 
 
 
"Brooke, please.. trust me... it's all ok..."
 
 
 "If it's all ok, Michael, then why do you look different... it looks like you're still changing... getting fatter as well... even your face looks different..." Brooke asks...
 
"I..I don't know!  I just need your help!"
 
"Michael... Miki... I'm going to stay at my mom's house for a while... I need to think."
 
 
Putting her hands on her stomach, Miki nods, and walks to her room.
 
"Goodbye, Michael..." Brooke says under her breath... "I hope you enjoy being a mother..."
 
 
******
 
It didn't take long for Miki to start becoming more and more of a slut after Brooke left... It seemed to have snapped her mind, allowing her femininity to flourish while crushing what masculinity she had left...
 
Even pregnant, her need to have her pussy filled was overwhelming... Day after day, month after month, the trail of regulars and strangers never ended... 
 
 
Due to her belly, she had gotten used to doggy style, and preferred it over any other way...
 
 
 Miki would cry out in pleasure, her milk filled tits swaying beneath her as the men fucked her pussy, or ass.  She loved the feeling of their cocks filling her holes...
 
 
As the months passed, Miki's mind changed... thoughts of Michael faded, though the pain of losing Brooke remained... though Miki no longer found Brooke attractive.
 
 
Her hunger for cock remained during her pregnancy... her men would find her on the floor, lewdly masturbating until they got there, then she would get on all fours.... and wait for their cock to slide into any hole...
 
 
Her body would shudder in pleasure as their cocks filled that need she had... to be used by men as a cum receptacle...
 
 
On the day of Miki's child's birth, Hannah arrived at the hospital, with all of the paperwork claiming Miki's child as her own... Miki didn't say a word, kissed the child and let it go to it's new parents...
 
After all, she doesn't have time to take care of children... she has to suck off the doctor...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, very hot, i love this one when this man lost during sexe and his feminity, his manhood and fates as a woman for life, more, a pregnant woman, i can't wait the next to see what it continue for him... I'm so excited that my dick was so hard and explosed a lot of cum so delicious... If my wife know for my fantasy i think that to make me the same fate at this man....
    If that was be True...that excited me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo sweetie! That was hella-sexy! Can't wait to read more 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story was awesome! Thank you so much for using my idea. I was so excited when I saw you liked it enough to turn it into a story. You brought it to life so well. I love how Hannah and her fiancé worked together to pull off her master plan and trap him forever. So wicked and HOT! I can't wait to see what happens to Michael, excuse me, MIKI, next now that she's pregnant and trapped forever in her new body. I'm sure Hannah has thought it all through haha. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Kayla. Very sexy in deed. Revenge is sweet. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all, she doesn't have time to take care of children... she has to suck off the doctor...

    ... And get started on the next baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She won't be able to stop herself...

      Delete
    2. I really liked this story and While I was sad to see it end, it felt like an appropriate ending to this arc for Miki. Personally, my favorite aspects of it were how Hannah toyed with him and took such an active part in sealing his fate. I'd love to see more of that. Him being unable to fight back enough to stop his creampie/impregnation was super hot too. It would be nice if there was a way to keep those aspects of the story going. Maybe Hannah makes deals with him where she'll change him back if he resists, but failure results in being sealed into the body even longer/being bred again/losing another part of (what's left of) his former self? Regardless, I loved this story and I'd love to see Miki again in some capacity. Keep up the sexy stories Kayla!

      Delete