Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sweet Revenge Update

 
Hello all my pets!  I just wanted to let you all know that sweet little Miki's story was updated.  Sweet Revenge had a little more story added to it... for now I'm going to let it sit, a part 2 has been canceled.  What was going to be part 2 I found myself struggling a bit with, and the ending seemed to be right there in front of me, so I took it... but I love the look of the model I'm using so most likely she will be used again soon, but the story is over for the time being...
 
I got a lot of good comments on it, so look for other revenge stories in the future, and always, suggestions are appreciated...
 
On another note, I want to thank all of you who are making comments!  Good or bad, I need these to keep me going!  Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment