Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, December 16, 2016

FUCK YOU SPAMMERS!

 
I literally had to spend precious moments of my time removing SPAM from my blog.  DO NOT PUT THAT SHIT ON MY BLOG.  EVER.  It was like 40 posts!
 
None of us wants that bullshit on here, or anywhere for that matter.  I've reported it and removed it.
 
MK you can go FUCK YOURSELF, and not in a good way!
 
(They're the one who put it on)
 
Sorry my friends.  I got a bit pissed about this.  Get back to enjoying yourselves, please!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't transform those spammers to dumb, fertile little fuckbunnies... that would teach em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth! They don't wanna bring out the southern redneck in me... my Daddy always said don't get on my bad side! And thanks for the idea!

      Delete