Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, and all the other holidays !

 
(Insert Holiday Here) to all of you!!!  Also, Merry Christmas!
 
I wish that all of you get your fondest wish...
 
 
On a side note, as you can tell I took some time off.  I do have about 6 stories coming up soon, so be ready.  I'll try to get some of them done over the next week, but brain is fried!  Will be taking my time with them. 
 
Detective Starr will be one making a comeback real soon as well as Tina, and some new Asian installments. 
 
Penny, who's been on the backburner, will be making her final appearance... her fate is sealed.
 
Prissy will find out more about what her fate will be.
 
Daryl will also return as her fate is up in the air as well.
 
If anyone has suggestions as to what should happen to our girls, let me know and I'll see about adding to their stories!
 
Be safe, have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year -- looking forward to more hot stories of guys getting TFed into fertile, honry little airheads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy everything Kayla!!! I can't wait for more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Kayla
    Equally looking forward to new hot stories from your hand (and brain)

    I really love the animation you chose for this post. A really hot (Latina) giving her Daddy an amazing view of her assets... Mmmm... Yes, I'm an ass man! :-)

    BTW she reminds of last night with a girl called Druuna ;-)

    See you soon
    Viking Tophat

    ReplyDelete