Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, May 15, 2017

Formula One

 
"How's he... I mean she, doing Doc..."
 
Moans and squeals fill the room as a woman squats in front of a man, vigorously sucking his cock, her face covered in cum, semen dripping down her chin.  Her mostly naked body sweating, her pussy dripping onto the floor, creating a large puddle.
 
"Well, as you can see, your former husbands body has morphed into a woman, completely at this point.  Changes are still happening though..."
 
"Reallly?  I thought once the process stopped he would revert back after 30 minutes..."
 
"True, but one thing has to stop for that to happen, and so far she hasn't stopped..."
 
"What's that, Doc?"
 
"She won't stop sucking cocks.  She demands it.  As you can see, her face is covered in cum... and with every load she... he... whatever, drinks, it forces her down a path she may never recover from... We're not sure what happened with the formula... none of the models had this kind of result..."
 
"Oh, wow, I just saw her tits grow...  One second Doc... Hello, Bob?  Maureen, hey, I've got a fun time for you and the fellas... yeah, bring them all... how many guys... 30?  Perfect!  Don't bother with condoms... no trust me she's clean... I'll text you the location... Ok, see you shortly!"
 
"I'm sorry Doc, what were you saying?" Maureen says, smiling.
 
 

1 comment: