Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, May 15, 2017

Tell Me...

 
"Please... please stop it... I don't... don't want this..." Ryan squeaks out, his voice now high pitched.  The sound of flesh slapping together fills the room.  The strange feelings of a female body jiggling as she is fucked feels so good to him...
 
"Yes you do... I found the stories on your computer... transformations... bet you didn't know they were real, did you?" Jake says as his cock steadily pumps into the mewling new girl.  "Tell me to not cum in you, and I'll stop.  Tell me you don't want to crave cum the rest of your life... Tell me you don't want to feel my hot semen fill your new pussy for the first time, locking you forever as my whore... Tell me you don't want man after man pumping their seed deep into you... Even now you dream of sucking men's cocks, of offering your ass and pussy to any man to use... you're licking your lips just thinking about it... the taste of cum as it fills your mouth..."
 
Ryan tried to stop, his new breasts wobbling on his chest as Jake slowly and deeply pumped his huge cock into her spasming pussy...
 
"Tell me you don't want to be on your hands and knees taking men's cocks and having them fill you from both ends..." Jake says, smiling down.  He feels her pussy milk his cock even more.
 
Ryan shakes his head, trying to get the images of being used by multiple men, feeling her ass bounce as a random guy fucks her from behind, and her sucking on a man in front of her, her large tits swinging back and forth underneath her.  She feels Jake's hot breath so close to his lips... the strange urges to kiss the man who had stolen his masculinity, to feel his cum fill her womb... His... her body quivers...
 
"You've been made for this, Rhonda... Your destiny is to be a servant to men... to be a sperm receptacle for their lusts... for as long as you live...  Tell me you don't want to be that whore... and I'll stop."
 
 
Crying out in shame as images of cocks and cum fill his mind, Ryan wraps his legs around Jakes waist... her wide hips thrusting up into his, allowing his cock to plunge deeper...
 
"Fill me Master..." the new Rhonda moans, her legs pulling him into her pussy.  "Fill me and forever make me your whore..." gasping for breath...
 
"That's a good whore..." he says, grunting, his cock swelling inside of Rhonda, exploding and filling her fertile pussy with his seed.
 
Rhonda screams in pleasure, her orgasm washing over her body as Masters cock pumps load after load deep into her womb, permanently sealing her as Rhonda.

1 comment:

  1. Hot. I like his vocal resistance to the transformation, while being unable to overcome his new feminine desires. I wonder if he had a moment or regret or realization after it became permanent. Can't imagine what would actually go through my mind if it happened to me and I crossed that point of no return...

    ReplyDelete