Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Asian Transformation Part 4

 
 ***
 
"I've got to stop doing this..." Nathan Prescott thinks to himself.
 
Flipping on the new large screen monitor, he went to his secret security footage of Dani, his former brother.  Over the last 2 months, every test, every formula failed to make his brother return to normal.  If anything, it made things worse...
 
It was looking like a lost cause.

A part of him wondered if it was Dani that was causing the issue...
 
Just to be on the safe side, he had gone so far as to create a new identity for Dani.  Though he was going to use Prescott, Dani had convinced him to use another last name, since she was Asian now.  Dani Ho was her new name, and it seemed like it was also her profession. 

Perusing the footage from the day before, he see's one screenshot of Dani in the restroom, again, in a compromising position with a staff member... his brother, stuck in an Asian slut's mind and body.

Looking at her, so beautiful... even with all of the black man's cum on her face, she looks like an angel... Looking up at the camera.. again!

***

 
Dani had noticed that Nate, or Daddy as she called him, had been avoiding her.  She giggles, knowing that her little attempts to seduce him were working.  She could almost smell his hard cock!
 
He couldn't really look in her eyes when he informed her of updates, or lack of updates on his progress to cure her.  So when she saw him, he always looked anywhere but at her, which made her seduction of him more difficult.  She had to resort to selfies!
 
 
The thing was, Dani didn't want to be a man anymore.  She preferred being a whore to what she was before... It felt sooo good to give in to men and their cocks!  Just last night she got a nice fucking from the maintenance guy!
 
 
She couldn't remember his name, just that his cock felt so good in her pussy!  Filling her with his man goo... OOhhh it made her hot thinking about it!
 
***
 
"I've been avoiding this long enough!" Nathan said to himself.
 
"I have nothing to be afraid of, I'm taking my BROTHER to lunch.  Nothings going to happen!"
 
***
 
"Are you ready Dani?" asked Nathan.  He was so nervous... but kept telling himself it's just his brother in that body, there isn't going to be ANY SEX!  Even though she's so sexy and pretty...
 
"I am Da... I mean Nathan.  How do I look?" Dani giggles.
 
 
"Let me strike a pose for you!"
 
 
"You look fantastic for an old fart!" joked Nathan.
 
"Well, for 47 I sure look and feel good!  Let's go eat, I'm starving!"
 
Heading out arm in arm, Nathan and Dani walk out to dinner.
 
 
***
 
Dinner went well for the siblings, they joked like it was old times... Nathan found himself flirting a bit, but was able to stop himself several times.  Dani seemed at ease with the whole affair.  Joking and flirting as well, she didn't mind it.
 
Walking out of the restaurant, they head to the parking lot.
 
"Nathan, I know what you want... you want me... I can tell your  cock is so hard!" Dani says to Nathan.
 
"No Dani, it's wrong... your my bro..."
 
"No, no I'm not... Nathan... do I look like your brother?" Dani says, getting close to Nathan.
 
"Look at me... I have huge breasts..." Dani says as she kneels, lifting her dress up over her tits.  "Does your brother have tits like this?  And a shaved pussy, Nathan... Daddy?" Dani moans softly.
 
"Daddy?  Why... why did you call me that... " Nathan stutters, his cock bulging in his pants, he walks closer to Dani.
 
"Because, Daddy, you helped create me... and I wanna be with you Daddy..." Dani moans and reaches out, grabbing Nathans pants and pulling him forward.
 
 
 
"But Dani..." Nathan moans as his zipper is lowered...
 
"Shut up Daddy... I want your cock so bad, I have for months now... I know you jerk off to me every night.  I'm sad that I didn't get to drink that cum down, or feel it fill my ass or pussy up... I plan on making up for lost time Daddy..."  Dani strokes Nathan's cock between her tits, as he watches her eyes, submissively looking up to him.
 
 
"Oh it's so hard for Dani... I love your cock Daddy.. I wanna taste it in my mouth... can I Daddy?"
 
Nathan, at first embarrassed and ashamed at their actions, looks down, and it's like he feels something click in his head... looking down at the slut before him, he decides something that he hopes he never regrets.  He's taking charge of her.  He owns her and he's going to use her for whatever she wants to be used for...
 
 
"Yes Dani...  Suck my cock, my little whore..." Nathan says to her.
 
Squealing in pleasure, Dani engulfs his cock with her mouth.
 
 
Nathan watches as his pet is so focused on pleasuring him, her eyes looking up at her... Daddy... lovingly.  He sighs in pleasure... it's the right decision.
 
 
"Ugghh yeah baby, that's a good girl... suck Daddy's cock..." Nathan says, and watches as Dani's body quakes with pleasure as she cums while sucking on him.
 
The scientist in him wants to know why she's fixated on him, but why fuck up a good thing? 
 
 
Dani's body trembles in pleasure as she devours her Daddy's dick.
 
 
"Quickly Daddy... I need you in my cunt now!!! Hurry!!!"
 
 
"My God Dani, you are such a slut..." says Nathan, as she stands and strokes his  cock.  She lifts her skirt up and bends over slightly, getting on her tiptoes...
 
 
 
"Do it Daddy... do it now... fuck Dani's pussy!!!"
 
 
Nathan hesitates for just a moment... thinking about his brother again... but then looks down at Dani's jiggling ass, and knows what he has to do...
 
Nathan feeds his cock into Dani's slick cunt, with her moaning as it sinks into her.  She immediately starts humping him as he pumps into her.
 
 
As Nathan fucks her, he's amazed at how tight she is... her pussy milks his cock expertly... grinding back into him.
 
"Damn girl, you are good!" Nathan says, grunting.
 
Dani's body trembles and she holds her hand over her mouth as she screams in orgasm, her pussy milking his cock.  Nathan has to smile as he watches her cum several times, moaning and grinding back into him.  He wonders why he couldn't bring himself to do this before... she was made for his cock...
 
Spanking her ass, he tells her  "Time to go to the apartment, Dani... I want all of you!"
 
Dani moans as his cock slips from her cunt, but giggles excitedly.
 
 
 
 Arriving at the apartment, Dani quickly strips down for Nathan, her pussy still wet, the slick juices running down her legs.
 
 
"Daddy, I've wanted this for so long... I yearn for your cum!"
 
Nathan smiles...
 
 
"My slutty mouth wants to be filled by Daddy's cock!"
 
 
Spinning her chair around, Dani says "Dani wants Daddy's cock to fill her slutty ass and pussy with his cock!"
 
 
"I am Daddy's cock slut..." Dani says, posing for Nathan, her pussy dripping in need.
 
Nathan looks at his creation, his cock tenting his pants.  He strips down as Dani crawls from the chair towards him.
 
 
She takes his cock in her mouth, stroking it lovingly as she tongues the slit at the tip.
 
 
Dani suckles on the cock as she grabs her jiggling tits, massaging them for her Daddy, showing him how round and perfect they are...
 
 
Dani has to kneel on the floor as she tastes his precum leak onto her tongue... causing her to moan loudly, his taste so pleasurable to her...
 
 
 Dani looks up at Nathan, her once brother, and sighs in contentment as she nurses from him cock...
 
 
All she ever wants to do now is please her Daddy...
 
 
"I will do anything for you Daddy... Dani wants to be your girl forever and ever..." Dani tells Nathan.
 
 
"You will be, Dani... I promise you'll be my whore for as long as you live..." Nathan smiles down.
 
 
Dani's body shudders in pleasure as her cunt spasms... her tongue laps at Daddy's cock head as precum leaks out.
 
 
Moaning as she tastes his seed, her huge tits stroking his cock, she looks up to him with pleading eyes...
 
 
Smiling down at his pet, Nathan bends down and kisses her.
 
 
 
As they kiss, they both feel an electrical shock between them, causing them both to moan.
 
 
Nathan kneels down behind Dani, and tastes her pussy... his tongue licking the juices that literally flow out of her pussy.
 
 
Nathan stands up and looks down on the wiggling whore that used to be his brother... his cock harder than it's ever been, her jiggling ass and tits, so enticing to him now.,,  He watches as her pussy drools down her thighs, and can actually see it quivering in arousal.
 
 
"Oh Daddy please! Please fuck me!!!  I need your cock inside me!!"
 
Nathan smiles as he places the head of his cock onto the mewling sluts wet slit, teasing her.  Then, slowly at first, he shoves his cock into her pussy, inch by inch...
 
Dani squirms as Nathan's cock sinks deep into her... she closes her eyes as her cunt milks the cock as it goes deeper and deeper into her.
 


"Oh yes Daddy, fuck your little slut!" Dani screams as Nathan's balls start to slap her clit.



Dani mewls in pleasure as her Daddy's hands grip her hips and ass... her huge tits wobbling on her chest.  His cock feels so good to her... filling her soul with it's warmth... pumping deep into her soul.



Nathan grabs her arms and pulls then back, her head resting on the chair as he quickly pumps into her for several minutes, causing one orgasm after another to crash over her body.

 
Nathan looks down at her.  "The perfect whore" he thinks, watching as her huge tits slap against the chair.
 
 
"You have such a slick and tight cunt, Dani... You're so much better this way, aren't you?" Nathan says.
 
 
"You're so much better than when you were a man... brother..."
 
 
Dani looks back at Nathan.."What?  What do you..."
 
"Shut up slut.  You heard what I said!  You were a useless man, weren't you Daniel!"
 
Dani whimpers in shame, as her pussy contracts around Nathan's cock.
 
Nathan leans over..."Time to fuck you in the ass, whore.  I want to make sure you are an up the butt girl, dear brother!"
 
 
Dani moans as Nathan quickly slides out his cock from her pussy.  Shifting position a bit, Nathan puts the head of his cock at Dani's asshole, and slides his cock into her ass easily, it being coated in Dani's pussy juice.  Dani yelps in pleasure\pain...
 


"You wanted me to take you as mine, brother, well I will."

Dani squirms on the end of Nathan's cock, her pussy contracting and drooling juice down her thighs as Nathan's cock slides deeply into her ass, then slowly slides out...

"I want my SLUT to cum from being fucked in the ass... I want you to crave cock in your ass as much as you crave it in your mouth and cunt!"

 
Dani's body quakes as an orgasm washes over her, causing her to scream in pleasure as Nathan slowly fucks her ass.
 
"Well, you truly are nothing but a whore, are you DANIEL?" Nathan says, grunting as he pumps into her as she thrashes about, cumming again.
 
 
"This is going to be your life, from now on Daniel... you're going to be your brother's whore..."
 
 
"Your ass will take as many cocks as I tell you to take..."
 
Dani's body slumps over as her pussy quivers, Nathan's large hands holding her thick ass as his cock pumps into it.  Her little clit ring jiggles her clit, sending sparks through her body.
 
 
Groaning in pleasure as her ass is used, Dani's eyes close in pleasure, her mind imagining her sucking on a thick cock as Daddy's cock fills her ass.
 
 
"Daddy, I do whatever Daddy want... Dani suck cocks for Daddy... OOooooo Daniiii take cocks in ass for Daddy.... OOooooo goddddddd Danniiii take cocks in cunni for DADDDYYYYYYYY!" Dani screams as Nathan's rhythm increases... 
 
 
Nathan looks down at his squirming fucktoy of a brother and grins... I should have taken this slut ages ago... She's meant to be used by men... real men... 
 
 
Nathan pulls out of her jiggling ass with a wet popping sound.  He sits on the couch, and beckon's her over... "Come whore, straddle my cock!  Fuck your cunt on my dick, dear brother!"
 
Dani whimpers and jiggles over, throwing her leg over him and sinking down on his cock.
 


"That's it Dani girl... you're where you belong... sitting on a fat dick..."



Moaning in arousal, Dani starts riding Nathan's cock, her clit ring rubbing his crotch sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

 
"Yeah baby, ride that dick!  You were meant for this, Daniel...Dani... you were meant to be a whore in your life...  I see it now..."
 
"Oooohhh Daddy please please... Daddy's dick feel so good!!" Dani cries out, her pussy milking Nathan's cock.
 
 
"Whoa baby, slow down, Daddy doesn't wanna cum yet... I want you to grind on my cock, Dani... 
 
 
"That's it... grind on me... you big titted slut... mmmmm feels good.  You've become one talented slut, brother..." Nathan says, as Dani grinds her pussy down onto his cock, her pussy leaking juice.
 
 
"I so love your bit tits, Dani.  With tits like this, you'll be able to fuck any man I tell you to fuck.  You'll like being Daddy's whore, don't you Dani?"
 
"Oooh yes Daddy, Dani love being Daddy's whore!  OOoohhhhhhhh yes Daddy, Dani will fuck anyone for you!!!"
 
 
Nathan pulls the squirming slut closer to him, and kisses her soft lips.  Dani's body quakes as she orgasms in his lap, her cunt muscles tightening around his pumping shaft.
 
 
Nathan pulls Dani forward, his mouth clamping down on one of her huge nipples, sucking it.
 
 
His hand plunges into her wide ass, sinking deep into it, stretching it.
 
 
"Ooooh Daddy that makes me want a cock back there..." Dani giggles.
 
"Good, Dani.  Spin around and put my cock in your ass... I want you to ride me so I can watch your fat ass bounce on me."
 
 
Dani leans back and grinds her ass down on Nathan's cock, as he spreads her pussy apart allowing her juices to drool down onto his shaft, as it pumps into her ass, lubricating it more and more, allowing his cock to go deeper.
 
 
Nathan grabs her legs, spreading them wider, as he fucks her ass.  Dani moans in pleasure, her pussy visibly quivering as she cums harder and harder.
 
 
"OH DADDY FUCK YOUR SLUT FUCK DANI HARD!!!" she screams, legs waving in the air, her huge tits jiggling on her chest...
 
 
"AHHHHHH HDADDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Dani screams, Nathan pumping into the slut harder and harder, his cock throbbing in her ass.
 
 
"Uggghhh!!! YEAH!!!! GOD what a ass!  You're ass is milking my cock!"
 
 
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAhhhhhh!!" Nathan cries out, his cock pumping his hot cum deep into Dani's ass...
 
Dani gasps and moans, feeling the cum flood her ass.  Her eyes gloss over as she almost loses consciousness, her orgasm washing over her so hard, she becomes limp. 
 
 
 Nathan's cock plops out with a wet slurping sound as Dani falls to the couch.  Catching his breath Nathan tells her "No more wasted money or resources on changing you back, brother... you're too far gone.  This is who you are now.  This is what you are, Daniel... Dani.  Dani Ho, a cum guzzling slut that I now own.  Welcome to your new life, Dani!"
 
Dani lays there, body quivering from ongoing mini-orgasms, as the words sink in.  She's this way permanently...  and with that thought Dani moans loudly as she grinds her thighs together and cums harder than she ever has, and passes out.
 
 
 
 


2 comments: