Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Prestons Choice Part 5

 
 2 Days Later
 
"So, who is this guy?"  Jason asks.
 
"I don't know... he seems to know me though... said I was being prepared for someone... Look.  I need help and I feel like I can trust you." Prissy says.  "I managed to get a copy of this video from the hotel, showing what he looked like... well kinda.. he apparently knew where to hide his face.  He's such a hunk, though... look at that... I'm sorry... I get carried away."
 
 
"It's ok Prissy, I know how you are... so how did you get the hotel to give up the video?"
 
"I was nice to the security guard..." giggles Prissy.
 
 
"Yeah, I'm sure you were." Jason says.
 
"Look, don't be getting jealous... we know this won't work... right now anyway.  There are too many weird things going on with me."
 
 
"I need to be able to control myself when I need to.  But I do have you to thank Jason.  Ever since that first day in the office, I've been able to have sex with you and not worry about it.  You've taken a lot of the edge off, and I thank you for it."
 
 
"It's definitely my pleasure, Prissy."
 
"Mmmmmm as a matter of fact, these clothes are getting a bit too tight..." giggles Prissy.  "I think the girls wanna play with Big Jason... "
 
 
"Damn you are a horny girl, aren't you Prissy?"
 
 
Prissy giggles.  "Ya!  Prissy loves cock Jason!"
 
Jason laughs... he's noticed that she sometimes slips into some type of bimbo talk, especially when she's horny.

 
"Mmmmmm my boobies feels so good on yo face..."
 
 
"Mmmmm such a delicious cock Jason... I do love sucking it.. you taste so good!" Prissy moaned and stroked and licked the cock.
 
 
Jason moaned in response, his cock throbbing in her hand as she sucked on his balls.... her moans filling the room as her pussy spasms.
 
 
"Mmm what a skill you have Prissy... deep throating my cock, I love seeing your lips on my balls as you take all of me in your mouth..."
 
 
Jason shoves her away from his cock, and pulls her up.
 
"Straddle me slut, and fuck my dick."
 
Prissy giggles, and straddles him, then lowers herself down, then back up, building up speed as she fucks his shaft. 

 
"That's it Prissy, I gotta tell you, you seem to be built for sex!  Ohhh yeah baby, just like that... that pussy is milking my cock!"
 
 
"Ooooh Prissy love your cock Jason!  It fill my pussy up so good!!!!!  Suck my nipples baby, oOoh yes like that!  OOh that feels so good! Suck them baby, suck them!  OOOOOoOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!"
 
 
"Baby, your sweet pussy is so good on my dick..."
 
Prissy moans as his balls slap against her clit... it seems like every time she fucks, it feels better and better... almost... almost too good.
 
 
Prissy screams as an orgasm crashes over her body, her pussy milking Jason's cock as it's thrusting deep into her... her mind becoming more and more addicted to the feelings of having a hot thrusting cock inside her, spilling its seed inside of her.

 
Jason thrusts deep into Prissy several more times, then grunts loudly as his cock floods her cunt with his cum.
 
Prissy cums time and again as his cock unloads inside her... and she feels so good... she passes out on the table, but not before hearing a knock on the door...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment