Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, November 7, 2016

Tim's Capture and Enslavement

 A week before Pam and Alex were to head out to their new home in the Caribbean, they decided to follow Tim, now Tina.  Pam had kept close eyes on her, but Tina would suddenly disappear for hours and then return, and go to bed.
 
Using state of the art surveillance drones, small enough to be mistaken as insects flying around, they set up 4 of them to follow Tina for a day.  They also had the ability to communicate with Tina, due to the fact that the suit she was forever stuck in had mental communication abilities.
 
Waiting for about an hour, Pam turns on the camera, only to see Tina at an... ice cream truck, dressed like a complete slutty schoolgirl?
 
"Alex, look at this.  What the hell is she doing?" Pam says to Alex, who walks over.
 
"You got me babe, maybe she got hungry or something... kinda like me, come here..." Alex playfully pulls on her.
 
"No, wait I gotta see this.  Obviously the training went well, her clothes show that.  Let's watch and listen in..." 
 
 
 
"No sir I don't have any money on me... no pockets in my clothes... see?" Tina tells the driver.
 
"Well I don't just hand out ice cream, miss.  But maybe we can work something out... come on in here." says the driver.
 
 
"I.. I don't know... My car broke down on the way to the.. party, ummmm... I'm just hot can I please have it?"
 
"No, COME IN HERE NOW!"
 
Tina looks surprised but obeys, blushing as she walks to the back of the truck.
 
 
The man, Marcus, started life as a man who saw life from both sides of the fence.  Realizing education was important, he also realized that in his neighborhood, he'd have to become one of two things.  A SMART criminal, or a dead one.  He decided on smart, and graduated with a  business degree.  But instead of using it to start a normal, poor, life, he used his knowledge to start an ice cream truck business, out of which he ran his whores.  An educated pimp, he considered himself. 
 
Marcus watches Tina carefully, as she walks past him.  He notices her ass twitching, and could almost smell her excitement, he thought... could it be he found one of those idiots that busted their GENX suit?  He'd heard about it from his cousin in New York.  A black triangle appears right above their pussy.  If that's true... then he's got himself a toy!
 
 
"Let's see, if I can suggest a few things and see that area, I can just order her around if she's got one!" Marcus thinks to himself.
 
"Hey honey, I have an idea... how about you sit on the little seat right there?"
 
Watching her carefully, he notes a bit of resistance before saying "Sure!"
 
 
"Now honey, what's your name?"
 
"Tina!" she says smiling.
 
"Ok Tina, my name is Marcus.  So what can you do for me for the ice cream?  Can you give me a little show?"
 
"Uhhh sure!" Tina giggles.
 
 
Marcus watches as Tina rubs her ass, and moans a bit.  Damn if he didn't see her getting wet already, the stain in her crotch obvious.
 
 
"Lift up that skirt honey, show me those cheeks of  yours.."
 
Only a moments hesitation before she does just that, but the look on her face told him everything.  She didn't have a choice, she had to obey!  Marcus laughs to himself.
 
 
Tina giggles with him.  "So what's so funny?"
 
***
 
"Alex, I think he knows she'll obey his orders..." Pam says.
 
"I think you're right.  Should you let this happen?  I don't want to be responsible for something bad happening to her... and damn, I think she got shorter... she's got to be all of 5 ft tall!" Alex says.
 
"She won't get any shorter.  I don't think anything BAD is going to happen.  We'll watch, but I have the feeling that she's found herself a Master!  He can take her off our hands..."
 
***
 
"Tina, I want you to do something for me, ok?" Marcus says.
 
"Ok, what is it?" Tina asks.
 
"Play with your pussy, Tina."
 
 
A frown passes across Tina's face, but her hand automatically moves to her crotch, sliding into her panties.
 
 
"Ohhh no wait a second... I don't.."
 
Marcus laughs as she tries to stop herself.  "Tina, I want you to only moan and squeal as you play with yourself.  Do not allow yourself to cum." Marcus instructs her.  He smiles as he notices a black triangle above her pussy...
 
 
Tina does just that, spreading her legs as she toys with her pussy, a look of surprise and pleasure on her face...  After a few moments, he tells her "Tina, smell your fingers.  Then lick them clean."
 
 
"Tina, stand up.  I know what you are... You're stuck in a GENX suit."  Marcus laughs..  "I don't know how or why, but you're dressed like a schoolgirl slut, and I honestly don't care.  Tell me truthfully, Tina, were you originally a man or a woman?"
 
"A man." Tina blushes.
 
Marcus laughs out loud, holding her ice cream.  "Who did this to you?"
 
"My..my wife and her new boyfriend..."
 
"I see... well, here is the deal, Tina.  You will remember that you used to be a man.  That you used to be married.  You will remember everything about yourself except for your male name.  But you can't talk about it unless I tell you to.  I want you to feel the shame and horror as you do as I say, as I take you for my PET and WHORE.  I don't care about your past.  Do you understand?"
 
Tina's face tenses up, a frightened look on her face.  "Yes, Marcus."
 
"You will call me Daddy.  Mr. Marcus when we are around others."
 
Marcus watches her closely as her eyes blink several times.
 
"Yes, Daddy"
 
 
"Good girl, Tina.  Now you can have your ice cream later, I want you to kiss your Daddy!"
 
***
 
"Oh my God, this couldn't have worked out better if I had planned it!" Pam laughs.  "She's fallen right into the hands of someone who knows how to control her.  And with her libido, you know what's going to happen, he's going to whore her out!  I planned on her doing it on her own, but now, this is even better!"
 
"Remind me to never get on your bad side!" laughs Alex, nervously.
 
"Mmmhmmmm" Pam says.
 
***
 
 
Tina leans up and kisses her Daddy, long and hard.  His hands caress her body in ways she's never felt.  Fear and pleasure mixed together, both parts of her mind accepting and fearing what's happened.
 
 
***
 
"Look at her squirming in his arms, she's loving this physically!  My HUSBAND.  What a fool I was.  Now look at him.  Can't stop himself, he has NO self control.  I just want to make sure he feels EVERY touch!  He's nothing more than a slut..." Pam angrily says.
 
Alex, at this point bored, and a little afraid, watches in silence.  His cock rock hard.
 
***
"Now Tina, be a good little whore and suck Daddy's cock!"  Grabbing Tina by the hair, he forces her to her knees, as she then pulls down his pants, and grabs his cock. 
 
 
Tina's mouth engulfs the long, thick cock, and she moans as she starts sucking.
 
 
"I want you to look up at your customers, Tina.  Not always, but let them know, you are their FUCKTOY when you are sucking them off."
 
 
Tina gurgles around the thick shaft, so long in her tiny hands and mouth.  She has to hold the cock head in her mouth and stroke the cock.  His massive hand on her head, holding her in place.
 
 
Not wanting to, Tina whimpers in pleasure as his cock releases pre-cum on her tongue.  This causes her to shiver in delight, almost causing her to cum.
 
 
"I want you to love doing this Tina.  You will love Daddy's dick."
 
Tina trembles as the smell and taste of her Daddy overwhelms her, sighing in pleasure.
 
 
"I want my slut to love her job of whore... love it so much that her panties, if I let her wear them, stay wet all the time.  Especially when she is around Daddy."
 
Tina feels her panties start to soak through as she kneels before her Daddy, to the point that as she moves, she hears herself squishing... she smells herself, her excitement filling the truck.
 
 
"Tina, you also feel the SHAME and EMBARRASEMENT of being a former MALE!  As you suck each cock, as you are fucked by each and every one, for the rest of your life, you will know in the back of your mind, as much as you love doing this, the shame and horror of actually doing it makes your urges STRONGER!  You will always remember, you used to be a male!"
 
Tina's body shudders, mewling in pleasure around Daddy's thick shaft, her pussy pulsing at his words, as she cums without touching herself!"
 
 
 
Looking up at Daddy as she tries to catch her breath, she see's an almost loving face, with a hint of cruelty.  His hand still in her hair, he smiles down.
 
"This is the dick that Tina will worship.  No others compare, no matter how much bigger or thicker they will be."
 
 
Daddy's words sink into Tina's mind.  Before her car trouble, before Daddy, she had some hope of a normal life, even if it was as a horny girl.  That hope is crumbling around her.  The feelings of shame overwhelm her, as she has a huge girly orgasm, her pussy quivering in her panties, now dripping long strands of her cream onto the floor.
 
 
"Tina, I want Daddy's little girl to always want a cock in her.  Either your pussy, ass or mouth needs a nice cock in it, unless you are asleep.  Even then though, you'll dream about cocks." Marcus says, laughing to himself.
 
 
"Now look up at Daddy... as my cum fills your mouth, all of my commands, including future ones, will be permanent unless I specify different.  Does my slut understand her place in life?"
 
Tina looks up and nods to her Daddy, her pussy drooling onto the floor...
 
 
Inside of her, the male that was once Tim cries out in horror as his\her body lovingly suckles on the cock.
 
 
Pulling back, trying to gain some control, the male fails and Tina, with joy, deep throats the cock, it's cum filling her mouth and throat.
 
"That's a good slut, now always swallow your Daddy's cum, since it tastes soooo good to you!"
 
Tina swallows, licking her lips.
 
 
"Good little SISSY!  Now, I want you to ALWAYS CLEAN your Daddy's cock, and your customers as well."
 
 
Whimpering with lust and shame, Tina thoroughly cleans her Daddy's cock.
 
 
"Now baby, you did a good job on Daddy's dick, but you need to make me hard again.  Keep sucking on it to get me going.  And I want you to touch yourself... see how wet you are sissy..."
 
 
"You're so wet because you LOVE what you've become!  You love being a 18 year old whore!  Now stand up, and I'll take of those soaked panties of yours..."
 
 
"Look how wet these are, I'm having to peel them off of your pussy, sissy!"
 
 
Tina blushes seeing her panties, yet the feelings coursing through her body keep her aroused, her pussy pulsing with need... she loves what she's become?
 
 
 "Daddy please don't make me do this, I sucked your dick, can't that be enough?  I wanna try to..."
 
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!  YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME OR ARE YOU TO STUPID?  I CAN MAKE YOU DICK DUMB!" Marcus yells... thinks a minute...
 
"You still have too much free will, SISSY.  From now on, if you are away from me for longer than 24 hours, you will seek me out and find me, and suck my dick.  If you don't, the urges will only get stronger until you can't help but suck off ANYONE'S COCK!"
 
"No Daddy please...I'll be good I promise!"
 
"For now, that is not an order.  You obey me and we'll see... keep that implanted in your sissy brain, Tina whore.  Now, come over hit at sit on Daddy's dick like a good little whore..."
 
 
"Yes Daddy..." Tina says, defeated.  Straddling Marcus' legs, she grabs onto the head of his cock and guides him into her. 
 
 
"Oh Daddy your dick is so big..." Tina whimpers, trying to get his massive cock inside her.
 
 
"I want you to feel this dick fill you up, sissy... when I cum inside you it will go directly into your womb... you know that GENX girls like you still may be able to get pregnant... it's only a matter of time before you get fat with my kid.  Think about that sissy slut..."
 
 
Tina groans in pleasure as his cock fills her up, and she slowly starts riding it.
 
"Uggghhh OOOOoohhhhhhh"
 
***
 
"So Pam, are you going to reset her commands and get her out of this situation?" Alex asks.
 
"No." Pam says.  "If she can get pregnant, so much the better!" Pam laughs.  "As for getting her out of the situation, not until maybe, say, 2 years have past.  We should be back in the country then.  We'll monitor her using the drones and her GENX suit once a month.  But I want her to live as a hooker.  That way she can get all the sex she wants or needs!" Pam laughs.  She sets the drones to record and follow, and turns off the monitor...
 
"Now CUM here Alex, and fuck me hard and long... Tina got me so horny!"
 
***
 
 
Tina hops up and down on Daddy's cock, one orgasm crashing over her after another.
 
 
"Ohhh yea baby, good sissy, you know how to milk a cock with that pussy, don't you?" Marcus says, causing Tina to moan and blush.
 
 
"You gonna earn Daddy some good cash, aren't you sissy?"
 
"Yesssss DADDDYYYYYYYY!" Tina cries out.
 
 
Tina's body convulses on Marcus' cock, she thrashes around on him, cumming and screaming several times before collapsing to the side.
 
 
"Oh God Daddy, no more... cum so much already..." whimpers Tina.  Tina moans as Daddy ignores her and pushes his cock into her, filling her.
 
"Tina shouldn't EVER REFUSE DADDY!  Understand sissy?  AND from now on, you will answer to the name Sissy, Sissy Cummings, do you understand?  You ARE a SISSY so you should be called one!"
 
"Ohhhhh no Daddy please... not that... my name is Sissy... no Sissy.... PLEASE NO!  My name is..T..SISSY CUMMINGS!" cries out Sissy, her new name filling her mind.
 
 
"Yeah, Sissy is a good name for you.  You love that name, don't you Sissy?  See how that just slides off the tongue?"
 
Sissy's legs tremble as Daddy's cock slowly fucks her pussy.  "Y..y..yes D...D...add...ddy"
 
 
"Oh Sissy, look at those boobs bounce... and your nipples, they're so hard... You were built for this, you know.  They planned very well!  You're body is so sensitive, and everyone will be able to tell."
 
Marcus looks down on Sissy, her legs spread, accepting his cock, the look of pleasure and fear on her face makes him even harder.  "You look like you want this cock real bad, Sissy.  You've opened yourself up to me completely.  You want my seed, don't you?  Answer honestly now..."
 
The former male tries to scream no, hell no, I want to get the fuck out, but is unable to say anything.  The female persona whimpers and moans as the cock pumps into her willing pussy, milking it each and every time, spreading herself for him.  "All Sissy wants is Daddy's seed filling me up!" Sissy cries out.
 
 
"And you will have it Sissy.  Submit to your Daddy..."
 
 
Sissy moans and quivers, her body accepting her Daddy's cock, her legs shaking in the air as it spears deeply into her.
 
 
With each thrust, Sissy feels all of her will leaving her, almost like Daddy is fucking the male out of her...
 
 
Sissy hears the wetness of her pussy, slurping at her Daddy's cock...
 
 
Sissy looks down at her heaving breasts, nipples like diamonds, as they jiggle on her chest, she see's Daddy's massive cock pumping deep into her sopping wet snatch.  She feels her pussy burning, building to an orgasm like she's never felt.
 
Marcus grunts, watching her reactions.  Priming her for a huge orgasm, he plunges deep into her, then slowly pulls out, then plunges deep into her again.
 
 
Sweat pours from her brow, she feels her pussy clamp down and milk his cock as it pulls out.
 
She's so close to cumming, but he keeps her on edge... "Not yet Sissy, I'll let you cum when I want you to cum..."
 
 
"Oh Daddy please Sissy wanna cum so bad!"
 
Marcus smiles and pumps deep into her several times bringing her so close, then stops, and slowly moves again.
 
"OHHH GODDDDSSSSSS PLEASE DAAAADDDYYYYY!" Sissy screams...
 
 
"Ugghhh fucking tight pussy Sissy... you almost had me..."
 
"DaAAaadddy so close oh please let me CUM!"
 
 
"I want you to tell me that you're Daddy's slut and will do ANYTHING DADDY SAYS!"
 
"Sissy will do anything Daddy says and is his slut!" she whimpers.
 
 
Marcus speeds up his pumping, causing Sissy's body to start shaking.  "Tell me AGAIN or I'll stop!"
 
"Oooohhhhhh Sissy is a slut and will do anything Daddy says!!" Sissy moans loudly.
 
 
Pumping into her pussy at a steady, quick pace, Marcus grabs her leg and holds her spread open.
 
 
"You're gonna cum so hard Sissy, so hard, you may pass out!"
 
"Ooooohhhh Daddy pleeeeeeassseeee!!!!" Sissy cries out as Marcus grabs her nipple and twists.
 
 
"Alright slut, you're about to cum harder than you've ever cum before, and it's because you love being Daddy's whore and slave!  Now say it!"
 
 
"YES DADDY I LOVE BEING YOUR WHORE AND SLAVE!!!" Sissy screams, and cums so harder, her pussy milking Daddy's cock until he pulls out, leaving her unfulfilled but still cumming, as her fingers play with her pussy, writhing and moaning in pleasure.
 
"NOooooooooooo Daddy...."
 
 
"Hahaaaaa bet you thought that was it... not yet Sissy.  I'm gonna make you addicted to Daddy's cock.  Now roll over and stick that bubble butt of yours in the air!  Daddy's coming home!"
 
 
 
Sissy almost collapses but gets on all fours, her ass in the air just as Daddy wishes... the tip of his cock touches her cunt lips, and she jumps, she's so sensitive now.  Slowly he pushes in, her mouth open in a silent moan, as she feels each and every inch slide into her, until she feels his balls against her clit.
 
 
Marcus grabs her by the waist, and quickly pumps into her quivering cunt several times, causing Sissy to yelp out in pleasure as his balls also slap her clit.
 
 
"Oh Daddy please please fill Sissy's cunt with your cum!!!" Sissy cries out shamefully.  She wants his seed so bad...
 
 
"You fucking slut I knew you had a great ass, but look at this... that's a bubble butt for fucking!" Marcus says, slapping her ass and watching it jiggle.
 
"Owwww OOOOHHHhhhhhh "
 
"Oh, so Sissy likes being spanked!  Such a dirty little slut!" laughs Marcus.
 
 
What's left of the male inside Sissy cries out in shame, knowing that he will still be inside of her to keep her level of shame and arousal.  His shameful feelings enhancing her arousal every day.  The male whimpers feeling the spanking of his\her ass, the tingles rushing through his\her body like electricity, causing her clit to spark every time his\her clit is slapped by Daddy's huge balls.

 
Sissy loves the feelings coursing through her body... the male doesn't matter.  Only the pleasure Daddy's touch gives her... his balls slapping her clit, his huge, thick dick filling her cunt.  His large hands slapping her ass bringing her closer and closer to cumming time and again.  Her large tits swaying too and fro as he pumps into her from behind. 
 
 
"This is one fine ass, Sissy.  I plan on you taking cock inside of it as well, but I'll give you time to accept that fate..." laughs Marcus.  "It will have to be trained to take even my cock.  Stretching it out will take some time."
 
 
"Just what I like to see, a bitch responds to that by her asshole twitching... let's try my finger and see how you like it, Sissy..."
 
"Please Daddy not noOOOOooooowwwwwww!!!!" Sissy screams, cumming as his finger pushes into her hole.
 
 
Sissy's ass jiggles as Marcus pumps her cunt, and his finger pumps into her ass for a few strokes, sending her into a frenzy of mini-orgasms... pushing back onto his thick cock Sissy cries out as he takes out his finger.  "Yeah slut, you're going to be an up the butt girl for sure!"
 
 
Sissy's whole body quakes as she cums, Marcus holding her up as he continues to pump into her from behind, then letting her slowly slide down onto the couch.

 
"Pleeeease Daddy don't make Sissy do these things.... OOOoooohhhhhhhhhh"
 
 
Marcus laughs as he slaps her ass one more time, causing Sissy to squirm backwards and cum on his cock again.
 
"Sit in my lap, bitch.  I'm going to cum in you while you ride me."
 
 
Sissy moves into position and lowers herself down onto Daddy's big dick.  Sissy can't help but moan loudly as it stretches her pussy to it's limits.
 
 
"Look in that mirror, Sissy.  Look as your fat ass swells out in my lap.  That's an ass made for fucking, girl!"
 
 
Looking behind her, she see's her ass, swelling out over his legs, his huge cock inside her pussy.  Gasping for breath, Sissy's body convulses as Marcus grabs her ass and lifts her off, then back onto his cock, causing Sissy to gasp and moan as he pumps into her.
 
 
Lifting her up, Marcus says "Look Sissy!  Look at my cock!  It's soaked with your juices!  You were born for this role, as a whore working for a man like me!"

 
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sissy screams as she bounces up and down on his cock.
 
 
As she rides him like a bull, Marcus leans up to her and says "This is your life from now on... You're my pet " THRUST "My fuckdoll" THRUST "My whore" THRUST "DADDY'S SLUT"
 
 
Sissy cums uncontrollably in  his lap, his thick cock pumping deep into her cunt, her juices running down his shaft covering his balls.  All she can do is hold on, as Marcus controls her movements, his huge hands holding tightly on her hips as he pumps into her, her orgasm rolling through her body.
 
 
"Time... Uggggg for Daddy.... Ohhh yeah.. to.. yeah! CUM!!!" Marcus yells, thrusting deeply into her, she feels his shaft pulse and tremble, then shot after shot of hot cum fills her pussy, causing her to scream as it triggers more orgasms.  Holding her down, his cock twitches and throbs as it empties into her. 
 
Sissy's mind snaps, the male part of her screaming inanely as he feels another mans cum erupting inside of HER PUSSY!
 
 
"Ahhh yeah... good whore... now get down between my legs and clean your Daddy's cock, slut!"
 
 
Moaning in lust and desire, Sissy kneels before her Daddy and cleans his cock, rubbing the remaining cum onto her face, giggling...
 
Inside, the male cried, almost all memories gone except the vague feelings of once being a male, gone.  The joy of cum on her face overwhelming him.
 
 
Marcus looks down at the smiling slut, cum covering her face.  Marcus knows that there isn't much left of whoever Tina had been.  Even Tina was now almost gone, all that's left was Sissy Cummings, hooker, dancer, whore, and slut of Marcus.  He just knows he's found a moneymaker.
 
 
Sissy slurps down the last of the cum, looks up to Daddy and waits for her command.
 
 
To be Continued...

 

1 comment:

  1. Damn good second part of the story. I can't wait to see what happens to Tina...uM Sissy in the next story.

    ReplyDelete