Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, November 14, 2016

Can't Stop

 
"Please Carla, don't do this to me, please make him stop!  I'm cumming too much!!!" cried out Greg. 
 
"Oh, if you just stop jerking off your cock now, you'll return to normal in an hour.  Just stop it Greg!" Carla says.
 
"I...I can't stop!  Make me stop pllleeeaaaseeeee CARRRLLLLAAAAAAaAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA!!!!!" Greg screams, his voice going higher and higher in pitch, as his cock squirts out more of his masculinity.  His body shrinks some more, his tits grow out wobbling on his chest, the nipples engorging, along with his ass and hips, and his waist narrows.  His long dark hair grows even longer, as his shrinking cock squirts out more and more of his testosterone and male hormones...
 
 
Carla, sitting in a nearby chair, masturbating to her husbands newly changing body, says "No way, GREG!  After all those bitches you screwed behind my back, now you won't have ANY problems getting some pussy, as it'll be your pussy!  I can't wait to see you fuck and suck men, Greg... It won't be long now, a few more cums from you and the process will be irreversible.  Soon we'll be calling you GINA!"
 
Greg cries out in shame and pleasure as he feels another orgasm quickly building.  He tries to stop touching his cock, but he can't let go...
 
"GgGGGHHAAAAAAAAA!!!" Greg screams, his cum shooting high in the air... one more step closer to femininity...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loved it!!! Can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, YES! Two, very hot revenge scenes in a row! I am soooo wet right now. Revenge scenes like these are among my absolute faves! Thankyou so much for sharing these hot and sexy visions with us!

    ReplyDelete