Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Holy Crappers We've Hit Over A Million Pageviews!

 
 
Yes, you read that right!  Over a million of you lovely people have read my little stories!!
 
I'm getting a little warm here thinking of all that cum that's flowed because of me!
 
I just wish those of you that wish it could have a man's cum pump their seed deep into you...
 
 
Or let you guzzle it straight from the source...
 

 
Or just force you to cum... the more you cum, the more feminine you become...
 
 
I wish for all of you... all of us, really... to have our dreams come true, whatever they may be.
 
My wish would be to be all of ya'll's Mistress and force you all to serve me!
 
I want to thank all of you for coming on here and reading what perversions go on in our heads here.  Lot's more to come, I hope the next million comes faster!
 


4 comments:

  1. 1 million! w00t!!
    Congrats on this awesome milestone Kayla. I hope to be around to see the next million.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a million! Keep writing about those clueless guys tricked/trapped into becoming fertile, horny, girly-girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job girl! I get all hot and bothered just thinking about all the stories you've written and all the ones to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd treat me like some of the people in your stories, you could be my mistress anytime!

    Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete