Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, July 27, 2017

I'm Surprised... and Disappointed...

 
 
I'm very proud that I've got over a million page views, but dismayed at the fact that I've only got 42 followers... I know most want to be anonymous, but you know you can create an account and no one ever needs to know about it, right?  I mean, I saw someone that had over a 100,000 followers... hell, I've had over a million views!
Now I'm not fooling myself into thinking that a million individuals have seen my site, but I should have in the thousands of followers, right?  Doesn't that make sense?
 
So please, everyone that can log in do so, and follow me.  It gives me a good feeling in my heart and gives me artistic pride in what I do!  It also allows my husband to have his way with me after reading your comments and knowing that I've created a flood of cum!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment