Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, July 3, 2017

Inflamed

 
You've done this for months now...
 
The first time you changed, you went out and just picked up random guys, you'd change back and no harm done.  Using a rubber kept you safe, and you could change back to your male self at any time.
 
Then you met him.
 
You screwed and fucked every weekend, just him, for months.  His touch inflamed your soul... your female soul... it stopped being fucking when you heard him say "I love you..." under his breath one Sunday night as you left.
 
You tossed and turned all night, thinking of what to do, how to do it... It was a big choice.  Giving up a life...
 
You made a decision that night.  THE DECISION.
 
You cashed in all of your stocks, bonds, anything you had you sold.  Made a cashiers check out to HIM.  You closed the door to your apartment for the last time.
 
You closed the door on your male life.
 
That night, after dinner, his touch caught you on fire, his kisses inflamed your soul...
 
 
You felt his body, and he felt yours...
 
 
 
He laid you back down onto the bed, and slipped himself inside your pussy, his condom already on... and you stop him...
 
"No.  No more."
 
He looks at you confused... and concerned... he knows about your 'other' life. 
 
 
You look at him with a smile, and reach down to his cock... the cock that has given you so much over the last few months... so much pleasure... it will now give you a new life.
 
You pull off the condom, throwing it to the floor.
 
 
His cock throbs in your hand, naked for the first time...
 
"Are you sure?" he asks you... he knows what will happen.
 
"Never more in my life..." you say.
 
 
For the first time as a woman, you feel HIS HARD, NAKED COCK slide between your pussy lips for the first time.
 
You wrap yourself around him, biting into his shoulder... it's so good bareback... you feel all of him inside you... the feeling is incredible!
 
 
Looking up at him, you moan and kiss him deeply, spreading your legs as much as you can, trying to get him deeper... he feels what you are doing...
 
 
And puts your legs up higher, his cock sinking even further into you, and he pumps into you, kissing you passionately as his body steadily fills the pussy that you are giving to him.
 
His breathing speeds up, he looks at you with a questioning look... he's giving you an out...
 
You look into his eyes...
 
"Do it, make me yours, fill me with your cum and make me YOUR WOMAN!"
 
You feel his body tense up, his cock pumping faster into you as it swells... and you feel him explode inside your unprotected pussy for the first time... filling you up quickly with his seed, his heavy balls emptying into your pussy as it milks him.
 
 
You feel your entire body tingle... every part of you... your DNA, your soul... all of it becomes what you've wanted most in your life, especially with HIM.  You become his woman.
 
His seed dribbles out of you slowly as you kiss him tenderly, his cock still buried inside of you, inside of your permanent pussy.  Your body trembles in pleasure, your breathing ragged as your senses change, more sensitive than ever before... your mind shifts permanently...
 
 
He lifts you up, puts you on your hands and knees, and slips his cock back inside you again... his cock never going soft...  You rock back and forth on him, as he kneels there, his hands on his hips, smiling down, watching you slamming your pussy back and forth on his cock, watching you lose yourself, become his woman...
 
 
With a grunt he pushes you down, and you fall forward, his cock pinning you to the bed as it plows deep into you again and again, causing orgasm after orgasm to crash over your body...
 
You cry out in pleasure as he fills you with his cock, and again feel his cock swelling inside you, and exploding over and over again, load after load filling you with his seed...
 
 
He kisses your neck gently as he slows down, his cock finally softening... and he pulls out, slowly.
 
You lay there as he grabs the towels, feeling his huge loads slowly dribble out of you, and smile.  The strange tingling has stopped, and you know one thing for sure...
 
 
You are now his woman.  Forever.
 
******
 
8 Months Later
 
I feel his hardness against my newly fattened ass... he cuddles up to me and kisses my neck.  He slowly removes my panties as I sigh in pleasure... I always seem to be so wet!
 
He always takes me in the mornings.  Always.  Even as fat as I had gotten with our baby, he still cums so hard inside me.  He tells me I'm so beautiful... and I believe him.
 
 
I roll over and face him, removing my shirt... he looks at the clock.
 
"I'll be late for work it looks like, my Princess..." he says, smiling, and proceeds to suck on my nipples, his mouth filling with my milk.  I'm glad he owns the business...
 
 
I love him.  And the new life we've made...
 
As I look down, he pulls my hips closer to him, his cock now at the entrance to my pussy.  As it slips in and I gasp in pleasure, I have the feeling after I have this baby, it won't be the last.
 
I look into his eyes, and feel my soul become inflamed with need, for him, as his cock slowly begins to push into me...
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this one has become my all-time favorite! I usually go for your revenge and punishment stories. But this one is just so sweet and romantic that i cant help loving it. I do hope you have more like this planned, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what came over me on this one... it just seemed to roll out of me... Thanks Vixy! It's good to see someone love what happens to them! Giggles

    ReplyDelete