Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Spammer Thoughts

 
As most of you have seen, I've been keeping the SPAMMER BASTARDS at bay, by marking every post of theirs spam.  I'm hoping that the ones that keep targeting my blog will be blocked permanently from posting.  I'll keep it up as long as I can.
 
I'm not going to write a post on what I would do to them.  I hope they know that if they ever put their minds and abilities towards doing good in the world, maybe they could make our world a safer, better place to live, and surf...
 
Imagine if all the hackers did good for the world, what could be accomplished... If instead of creating virus's and intrusive programs, instead of stealing from people, they took down corrupt nations and did good for the world, created maybe a virtual world where each person could be who they want to be in their mind, online... very much like Second Life, but with headsets and body suits... so you could feel it all...
 
Just a thought.
 
 
Wouldn't you rather be feeling that random man's cock filling up your virtual pussy?  Or your real pussy?
 
A lot of these people are really smart... maybe they could figure it all out...
 
Again.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment