Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Admit It!

 
"Admit it, you've always wanted to be a big titted slut!"
 
"No, please stop!  I don't want this... it was only a fantasy... Stories I read... I don't want.. OOOhhh stop it please!!!  I don't want to be a woman!!"
 
"THEN WHY ARE YOU PUSHING BACK ONTO MY COCK, SLUT!?"
 
"What?  No..no I'm.... no stop.. feels good... but stop please... I don't wanna... wanna cum."
 

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Mark... LOOK!  Look at your huge tits bouncing!  Your ass is jiggling all over my dick and you can't stop yourself from milking my cock!  Yeah, baby go ahead... CUM AGAIN!"
 
"AAAHHHHH NOOOoooOOOOoooo"
 
"That's it, Mark... I see it happening... you're turning... and your turning fast... I think your ass just swelled up again... Oh you want a fat ass don't you, my little slut..."
 
"Oh God Brian please don't do this to me...  I'll do anything you want ANYTHING just don't do this.. don't make me... " Mark whimpers to Brian.
 
"I'll tell you what Mark... no, Marci is more suitable right now.  If you can not think of how you love, absolutely LOVE having huge tits, and shrink them down... I'll stop and I'll let you change back."
 
"Yes yes please let me..." Mark squeals.
 
"BUT, if your tits get bigger, then you're mine.  Heart and soul, all mine.  You will have no choice but to obey me.  I'll cum inside you and you'll be sealed as my slut forever.  DEAL?"
 
"Yes yes deal now please slow... wait what are... are you doing?" Mark's voice becomes even more high pitched as Brian slows down, but starts deeper strokes, and starts massaging his\her hanging breasts as he slowly fucks Mark\Marci.
 
"See, I don't think you want to give these up, do you.  Feel them on your chest, how good it feels to have someone touch them.  Imagine all kinds of people sucking your nipples, touching your body... Imagine if I was fucking you like I am now, and someone offered you a huge cock to suck on, and they'd pull on your tits as you sucked that big dick.  Wouldn't it be better if your tits were even bigger instead of small tiny boobs, but huge glorious breasts that any man would want to touch?" Brian whispers into Marks ear...
 
Mark tries to stop himself.  But he's too weak... Huge breasts, being touched, sucking some random mans cock... feels so good.... Mark gives in, feeling his breasts swell, his nipples lengthen on his chest and cums again, even as he hears Brian laugh, her ass swelling one last time as Brian spanks her ass over and over.
 
"I knew you could do it Marci..."
 
Marci cries out in pleasure as Brian's cock floods her pussy with cum, forever locking her into her new form.

4 comments:

  1. Mm.. hot, out of control with lust in his/her new form... hope she's fertile, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that he.. I mean she will find out real soon...

      Delete
  2. OMG Kayla, you've done it to me again! This one got me so hot and bothered I'm gonna hafta change the sheets. Keep all those seksi stories coming and I guarantee you'll keep this vixen cumming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I was there to "clean the sheets" for you with my tongue... giggles....

      Delete