Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I Know You Can!

 
OH MY who else wants to be tied down like this?  I can imagine being mounted by man after man, woman after woman, being made to receive their cocks or strap-ons!  I close my eyes and see me in her position!  The constant orgasms.... makes me swoon thinking about it!
 
Now, on to what I wanted to ask you all.  I was hoping for more comments on my series.  I appreciate Anon responding and I hope that the recent turn of events for Cissy will help in them appreciating the series more.  But that's only ONE comment you guys.  Come on.  Give a girl some love here! 
 
It helps me be creative when I get comments, or if your just want to message me directly go ahead, I don't mind! 
 
I want to be sure that you all are cumming from my stories is all I want!  I want your sissy clits, cocks and pussies drooling by the time you are done reading my stories.  I want you to tell me you've cum.. so I can imagine being there between your legs licking your pussy, clit, or shaft clean of your cum...
 
Thanks all, love to you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I've definitely cum from reading your stories and caps! Many many times! I imagine myself being turned into a woman and being forced to suck and fuck!

    ReplyDelete