Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Halfway XGEN

 
Fred smiled as the mewling shemales ass jiggled and bounced on his cock, his hands grasping onto her wide hips, her little tits jiggling with each thrust.
 
Fred had given Alex a small shot of XGEN, to see what would happen.  The change had occurred quickly and stopped about halfway from changing him into a full her, but kept her super horny, her shrunken cock dripping.
 
Alex's ass milked Fred's cock, the new sissy wanting his cum in her sissy ass.  "Oh Freddie I don't know what you did to me or why, but I SOOOO LOVE having your cock in my pussy!!!" cried out Alex, as her sissy cream streams out of her clitty.
 
The shemales ass too much for him, Fred's cock twitches and throbs inside Alex's ass, then floods her ass with his semen, hitting the sissy's prostate causing her to cum again...
 
Gasping in pleasure, feeling Fred's seed fill her pussy, Alex cries out as her sissy clit cums multiple times.
 
Alex falls to the floor, her ass in the air... shaking and quivering.
 
I think I've found my new gurlfriend, thinks Fred.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment