Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Glory Found

 
Brad walked into the unknown... a glory hole booth.  He was told he would be able to get his rocks off in this place.  He'd never been in something like this, and didn't know what to expect.  His wife hated giving blowjobs, and he'd always loved them, so this seemed like the best thing to do on this business trip.  No one would ever know.
 
Walking into the booth, the smell of semen was strong.  Brad crinkled his nose.  Suddenly, the entire room seemed to grow!  Catching himself on the wall after losing his balance, he looks down at what appear to be two breasts on his chest... what the hell?
 
Inspecting his clothing, all had changed... he had become a woman and was wearing a skirt too!
 
Brad then heard two doors open and close, each on the other side of the wall, then heard two zippers.  Two extremely large cocks slid through the holes...
 
 
Sitting down on the seat, completely confused, Brad looks at the cocks, both throbbing, on either side of him.  Ummm I don't think I need to do anything with those things...  Though they are cute and all...
 
 
Reaching out to stand up, Brad grabs both cocks!  They both feel wonderful in his hands, and he feels almost weak... Pearls of precum ooze from the tip of each one.
 
 
It's getting warm in here, thinks Brad.  I need to cool down.  Raising his shirt some, the cool air feels good on her... his breasts... her breasts...
 
 
"That's better" Brand.. Brad thinks.  "But I do know that smell is so... delicious... I wonder what smell that is?  It can't be cum."
 
No it doesn't smell good it's horrible!
 
 
Brandie looks over at the cocks, thinking hard on what to do.  Where to go, what to start on?
 
LEAVE HURRY!
 
 
 "I guess I will start on this cock.  It's impressive, and looks... ummm looks yummy..." Brandie unconsciously licks her lips...
 
Oh God no don't start on anything leave!
 
 
"Then again I shouldn't touch another mans cock.  It's not right" Brandie thinks.  "But then again, why is my crotch so wet...  I'm so confused!"
 
Don't touch it please just leave!  You're name is Brad!  Leave here hurry!!!
 
 
"Oh it smells so good..."
 
No..no please NO!
 
 
"And is it a long cock... so much bigger than I've ever seen.."
 
It is.. but stop and leave don't....
 
 
"Maybe if I just touch it a little bit."
 
Look away and stand up!
 
 
"Oh that feels so good.. hard and hot in my hand... " Brandie giggles.
 
Oh no.. please it.. it feels.. bad.. stop it...
 
 
 
 Brandie starts stroking the shaft, it trembles in her hand.
 
"I wonder what it will taste like..."
 
Don't....
 
 
Brandie's mouth engulfs the hard black cock and she starts using her tongue on the tip... tasting the precum on her tongue, Brandie moans in delight.
 
OH HELP PLEASE it's... tasty.... NO!
 
 
Brandie's nipples harden, and she feels her crotch get even wetter... She's able to deep throat the cock now, the tip leaking more and more precum.
 
stop...

 
"MMmmmm I wonder what happens when I stroke it like this?  OOhh goody more juice comes from the tip!"
 
no more please...
 
 
Brandie starts moaning loudly, sucking on the cock becomes more and more natural as the minutes go by...
 
 
 
 
 
"MMm that's so good... but I wonder... cocks are like supposed to go in other places too..."
 
Don't do it....
 
 
 
Brandie licks her lips and cleans the drool off of her face... the voice in her head getting weaker and weaker the more she ignores it.  "Stupid voice needs to go away!" Brandie thinks...
 
I can't take it...
 
 
Brandie stands up, and takes off her skirt and her stockings.
 
No Brandie don't...
 
 
Brandie stands up, and the hot cock touches her ass... Brandie moans feeling it touch her body.
 
It can't feel good...
 
 
Grabbing the tip of the cock, Brandie moves her ass and positions the cock at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy.
 
I was afraid of this... I have a pussy now...
 
 
Brandie moans in delight as the first cock of her life enters her new vagina... filling her completely up. 

 
 
 
Brandie pushes herself down onto the shaft, the cock going deeper into her pussy.
 
No... no... no....
 
 
 
Brandie mewls in delight and starts pushing back more on more onto the shaft plunging into her cunt.  Her jiggling ass bouncing on the wall, her breasts bouncing on her chest... feels so good!!
 
Can't feel... good... too... much...stop
 
 
 
Brandie opens her mouth in a silent scream as her pussy contracts and milks the shaft inside her... her first ever female orgasm.
 
Oh God help me it feels good...
 
 
 
"I love this!!!" Brandie thinks as she continues to fuck the cock inside her.  Her whole body tingles with pleasure, her nipples throbbing, her pussy pulsing, her clit tingling...
 
OOOOOoohhhhhh
 
 
Brandie squeals and moans as her orgasms rush through her body, her ass bouncing on the wall as she feels the cock spurting inside her pussy, and drooling onto the floor.
 
no.. no my name is Bra...Bra...Brandie?
 
 
 Turning around, Brandie see's another cock...
 
"Wow, that was fast.  I am kinda hungry, let me suck on this and see if I can get it to cum in my pussy again!" giggles Brandie.
 
Cum... felt so good.. smells good... 
 


Gleefully Brandie takes the cock in her mouth...
 


Moaning around the shaft, it quickly hardens more, and she swallows even more precum than before...

so good...
 


"Mmmmmm gosh it's so long... It'll go so deep in my cunny... " Brandie giggles.
 


Her mouth open wide, the shaft slides slowly into her pussy, bottoming out as it hits her cervix...

CERVIX! NOOOO
 


"OOoooh so deep yes fuck me fuck Brandie good!!!" she cries out, cumming immediately as she bounces on the cock. 
 


Reaching back she spreads herself some trying to get deeper but the cock is so long, it's already going as deep as it can...

OOOOOoooohhhhh hellllllpppppp
 


Brandie feels the cock throbbing inside her, and then floods her pussy with semen.  She milks every drop out of the cock she can... mewling in pleasure...

My name... what's my name...
 
 
Brandie giggles, and looks in the mirror...
 
"Well BRAD, you're about gone now... thank you for the body..."
 
Wait who are you what did you do.... 

 
"Stupid boy, I possessed your body.  I died in a car accident 5 years ago and have been looking for a new body ever since.  I had to find a  compatible body with my needs, and low and behold you are it."
 
 
How am I compatible what the hell what about me?
 
"You're compatible because you love doing this, sucking and being fucked...  You're dreaming of cocks right now... "
 
No.. NO I DON'T!
 
 
"Oh yes you do, you loved tasting cock a little while ago, and you loved feeling that guys cock fill your pussy!  You're about as big a slut as I was, well am!"
 
No I don't want to suck cocks, or be fucked in the pussy!  I don't want this I want to be... Um.. who I was before all this...
 
 
"Then why did you take his cock in your hand... and why have you been starring at it this whole time.  It's such a huge cock, isn't it?  I'll call you Sissy since you can't remember your original name.  So Sissy, what do you want to do with that big cock?"
 
Uh.. I want to...
 
 
"Oh you dirty Sissy girl, you want to be fucked by the huge cock... good girl, after this our minds will merge and only Sissy Brandie will remain.  A combination of our minds... isn't that wonderful?"
 
No... what about family, friends from my past...
 
 
"You're family will think you've gone overseas... as one mind we will send a letter to them telling them of your plans.  As for your friends, I'll tell you what.  We'll go see your male friends and we'll hook up with every one of them, at least 3 or 4 times, if not more!  You'll love that Sissy, how they will fill your pussy with their spunk... You've always wondered how it would be... Now you will find out how their cocks taste, how it will feel sliding into your ass!  Now,  Sissy, you ease us back onto that big cock... there we go.. .gooooooodddd OOHhh yes..."
 
YEEEESSSSssssss feels so good OOHhh yes... 
 
 
"Feel that cock enter you Sissy, feel it inside your pussy...."
 
Yes Miss Brandie... I love it... No.. NO... OOooooohhh
 
 
"Sissy you can't resist this... it's who YOU ARE!  Now say that Sissy loves cock!  Do it now!
 
Sissy... LOVES... cock!
 
 
Sissy Brandie squeals in pleasure as the cock pumps into her pussy, her ass pushing back onto the wall, feeling the mans balls slapping her clit...
 
 
"YES YES FUCCCCKKKKKKK YES!!!"
 
 
Brandie's body trembles and quakes in orgasm, her pussy milking the man's cock as she holds onto the wall.
 
 
"OH God it's happening Sissy, we're merging.. becoming one!  Feel his COCK make it happen to us!!!! WE'LL be ONE MIND!"
 
 
Sissy screams and screams, his\her voice raising in pitch as she feels the cock fill her soul, Brandie's thoughts filling her mind, of all the sex she's had when she was alive, all the positions, how each and every cock tasted... How each cock felt inside her hot cunt as they flooded her with their semen.  How each cock felt throbbing inside her ass, as they came inside her filling her ass up with their jizz. 
 
Brandie pushes back onto the wall, letting the cock fill her as she milks it with her muscles.
 
 
 Brandie turns around, and licks, and sucks the cock, cleaning it of her juices. 
 
 
Stroking it for a few minutes, the man cums again, spurting his cum into the air and onto Brandie and Sissy's face.  Their pussy spasms and leaks onto the floor.
 
 
Brandie moans and holds the shaft to her face, the still spurting organ covering her face with hot sticky cum.  Sissy is now Brandie, and vice versa.  Their mind and body are now one.
 
 
And Brandie has5 years of catching up to do.
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. MMm I can imagine you cumming hard... wish I was there to help with my mouth... Kiss!

      Delete
  2. Really hot - the mental struggle, the confusion, the desire...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the thought of it becoming uncontrollable and losing yourself completely.

      Delete