Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Some News



 
I've always felt Asian women were very erotic, though I know hubby prefers women not so skinny, there are a fair amount of Asian ladies that have nice shapes.
 
I've made a decision on the Modeling Trap series.  I'm going to shelve future parts for now.  I think maybe I bit off more than I can chew, and I also don't seem to be getting any responses from anyone out there.  So I'll continue it on a future date. 
 
That being said, I'll continue to try to knock out singles, though at a slower rate.  I know you all are spoiled now with tons of stories, but it will work out ok.
 
Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I really loved the modeling series! Sorry for not commenting earlier! I think all of your work is great! I really like the idea of being transformed into a bimbo sex toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, well Anon, with one comment I will tell you this. I will continue to Part 9 or 10. Then we shall see. I still would like to see others commenting on my writings, if it is good, bad, sucks cock better than I do... whatever the thought...

    ReplyDelete