Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Wedding Plan

 
Bryan looked down at his step-sister, Mary, his cock pumping into her willing ass.  She was due to get married that afternoon, but on the way to the church, she had an itch that only her brother could scratch.
 
 
"Oh big brother you know... OOohh... this won't stop after I get married.  MMMmmm this ass is big brothers ass... ooOOOoohhhhhh yesssss" Mary moans, spreading her ass and legs as far as she can allowing him deeper access. 
 
"That's good news Mary.  Uggggg I was going to miss pumping my cum into you.... Oh yeah Mary, I'm gonna cum, OH yeah UGHHHH YEEEAAHHHHHH"
 
Mary's eyes close as she feels Bryan's cock fill her ass with cum, setting off her own orgasms, one after the other crashing over her body.  It feels so goooooodddddd!!!

There is no way she could ever give this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment