Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Forever His

 
You cry out in pleasure and shame, you feel yourself fading.  The man you once were is almost gone. 
 
He is fucking the maleness out of you, and it is almost done.  Once you cum, you will be locked as his slave.  Forever pleasuring his cock.  You've tried to stop yourself.  Tried to not change into a woman.  But you always came back to him,  so horny.  He'd laugh at you, then hand you the serum. 
 
He'd make you watch yourself change, calling you a sissy, not a real man.  "No man does this to themselves.  Allows themselves to suck cock.  To be fucked by one.  Only sissy's and women." he would tell you.
 
It's so close.  You feel it building in your body.  Your pussy is on fire.  The heat from his cock pumping into your sopping wet pussy excites you more and more.  You feel your breasts swell larger underneath you.  Your bubble butt bouncing as he plunges deep inside you.
 
"This is it slave.  I'm going to cum in you.  No amount of begging will ever convince me to let you go or ever try to turn you back.  I will make you forever mine!"
 
With one final thrust you feel your life change forever, as his cock throbs and pumps load after load of his sperm into your pussy, flooding it with his seed, locking you forever as a slave to his cock.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kayla! You've been very busy. I had gone away for a bit because last I saw was that you were taking a break. I absolutely LOVE this post, definitely want to see more like this. Your model trap story is interesting too, I like where it's heading. Keep up the awesomely hot and sexy work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vixy, I'm glad you are liking my work! I have slowed down some, I can't put out the amount I was. It's difficult to do. I did have a lot built up in my dirty mind, and a lot of that has come out. But I still have tons to go, it will just take longer to come out. But I plan on trying to keep things going! Kisses, Kayla

      Delete