Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Break Time!


 
Hello all, I hope you've enjoyed my recent posts!  I need to slow down a bit so I'm taking a break to rebuild my creativity!  I don't wanna break what little brain I gots! 
 
I so need what our little friend in the picture is getting.... Feeling that cock slide deep into me... pumping into my pussy...
 
Oh jeez I'm making another mess...
 
I also want to do a longer story, and am planning on it being with a bunch of images.  So that will give you something to look forward to!
 
As always, please comment and like any posts you see, and also use that Google + thingy as well. 
 
See you all real soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're making sure you don't burn yourself out. Can't wait for your return, but make sure to take as long as you need!

    ReplyDelete