Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, October 21, 2016

Penny for Your Thoughts... Part 1

 
"Now how do you feel Peter?  Not so tough now are you?  From big strong 6'3" 200 lb man to all of 4'9" and 90 lbs.  You'll never cheat on me again will you Peter... cuz now you don't have a peter any more do you... Now let's see... I'll call you Penny.  How's that honey?"
 
Peter, now Penny, whimpers, and is slapped in the face by his wife Marla.
 
"Don't you dare do that.  You're not going to be a little girl.  You may look like one, but physically you're 18, so no crying!  You can call me Mistress from now on, is that understood?"
 
"Yes, Mistress..." Penny tells her.
 
 
"Now come here baby girl, give Mistress a kiss.." Marla says, and they kiss passionately. 
 
Penny doesn't understand how she can be so overwhelmed and just obey Mistress, she can't even think of Mistress real name...  She just remembers she was married to Mistress.
 
 
"Now let's take a look... ohhh how cute, such tiny little tittys... that will change in time." Mistress Marla says to her new pet.
 
 
 "You see Penny, I got tired of you being a man whore, sleeping around all the time with my friends, of all things.  Well, I've decided to teach you a little lesson.  Over the next few months, you'll fill out some more after training.  Then I'll set you out in an apartment and I want you to, well, you'll find out.  Doesn't that sound nice?" Mistress says, smiling down on Penny, grasping Penny's throat.
 
"Y..Yes Mistress..."
 
 
Marla peaks down into Penny's bra and tweaks her little nipple.  Penny moans softly, suddenly feeling a moistness between her legs.
 
 
"I see that part worked well.  You'll find yourself horny most of the time, Penny.  Anyone who makes sexual advances on you, you will willingly do as they say.  Oh honey, don't look upset.  Here, suck on my toes for a bit."
 
Penny dutifully suckles on Mistress toes.
 
 
"I will have you trained in pleasing women as well as men, Penny."
 
Penny whimpers hearing that she will please men.
 
"Stop it slut.  You will and you will learn to crave it!"
 
 
 "I can't wait to see you suck a cock and lick it until it fills your little whore mouth with cum." Marla taunts.
 
 
"You will lick my pussy just like this, gently.." Marla says, licking Penny's face and nibbling on her ear.
 
 
Marla leans in and kisses Penny, who melts in her Mistress' embrace.
 
 
Marla picks up the small girl, moving them to the couch, still kissing her and keeping her aroused.
 
 
"Mmmm I know I will enjoy feeling your tongue piercing on my pussy, little girl.."
 
Penny gasps in pleasure...
 
 
"Now remember these commands, Penny.  These are your titties, or boobies.  Those are the only terms you will use for them.  No matter what size they are..." Marla smiles.
 
 
"S..S.Size?"
 
"Yes my pet.  You're shape is at my whim, or whomever I decide to allow to change you."
 
 
"You will do anything I tell you to.  If I want I'll choke you until you pass out..."
 
 
"Or I'll just use you as a footstool.  Get into position...there.  See?  You can't even stop yourself from obeying me." Marla laughs.
 
 
Pulling Penny across her lap, Mistress tells her "And I'll spank you like a little girl if you're bad."
 
 
Penny is spanked several times, but mixed with the pain, there is pleasure that surprises Penny.
 
"Oh my, I didn't realize... I can smell your little pussy... You enjoy it a bit rough, don't you Penny, dear?"
 
Penny blushes, feeling the increasing wetness between her legs.
 
 
"Mmmmmm you smell so good baby girl.  Smell your Mistress pussy too.  You have Mistress all wet as well...  It's a smell that will always attract you to me.  It will always excite you Penny."
 
 
"Good Penny... now stand up and touch your Mistress..."
 
Penny stands, kissing on her Mistress body as she moves up.  Massaging her Mistress breasts.
 
 
Turning around, Marla pulls Penny to her nipple. 
 
"Now suck on my breast, Penny.  Receive my milk in your body.  Drink freely.  You won't ever be able to resist it.  My milk gives your estrogen a boost every time you drink from me.  In other words, you'll stay this way longer each time.  You probably just added 6 months to your, how shall we say, sentence?"
 
 
Penny drains the breast, unable to stop herself.  She reaches for the other when Marla picks up the small girl and puts her over her knee.
 
 
 "I can still smell you Penny, I think you're even more excited than before.  Let's check out your little pussy."
 
 
Pulling down Penny's panties, Marla holds down the squirming girl as she removes them completely.
 
"Oh baby girl you've soaked through them."
 
 
"Here you go, I bet you've been wondering what you taste like..." and Marla shoves the panties into Penny's mouth, and holds them there for 5 minutes, ensuring that Penny's juices get into Penny's mouth.
 
 
"Now lick and suck on my clit, Penny.  Taste your Mistress, love it."
 
 
"Let's not forget the difference in pleasure from what you used to have as a male...." Marla says, picking the girl up from the floor and sitting her down in her lap. 
 
 
"This little pussy is going to be used a lot, my sweet Penny.  Already so wet, wait until I make you cum!"
 
 
Penny squirms in Marla's lap, as she relentlessly teases and holds the girl down.
 
 
 Marla shoves almost her whole hand into Penny's spasming pussy, causing her to scream in pain\pleasure.
 
 
"See there baby, it feels so good doesn't it... there you go, let it out honey, cum for Mistress, cum for me NOW!!" Marla yells, and Penny screams in pleasure as her pussy trembles and pulses, Marla's hand controlling the orgasm, making her cum, and cum, and cum...
 
 
 
 
To Be Continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment