Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, October 3, 2016

Mother and Daughter

 
She grinds on top of you, slowly milking your cock.  You can tell that she wants your seed.  She wants it badly.  Your step-daughter wants it so bad.  Her mother is 14 yrs older than you, so she is only a little younger than you are.
 
 
 
She gasps in pleasure as you grab her full ass and raise and lower her. 
 
"Oh god we've got to stop... I love your mother and you, but this has to end..."
 
"No it doesn't darling."  You hear your wife say, she's standing in the doorway, naked, her hands playing with her large breasts and pussy.
 
"I told Monica to do this.  I want grandchildren, and you've wanted a child of your own.  I thought this would be the best way my love..."

 
"Yes Daddy, Momma and I talked about it... this is the best... OOohhh best way to do it..." says Monica.  "Even if it takes years, Daddy, Momma says we'll have to share you..."
 
"Now darling, seed our girl so that both of our dreams will come true."
 
You moan as Monica quickens her pace, riding your now throbbing cock, cumming on top of you as you suck her nipple.  You feel your cock throb and flood her pussy with your seed...

No comments:

Post a Comment