Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, October 21, 2016

Have a Good Weekend!

 
I kinda wish I had a machine like this, it could give Master a break!  He could tease me for hours, then let me at his thick cock!

 
As most of you have probably noticed, most weekends I do not post here.  It gets to be difficult with everyone around to have these images up, as you can imagine.  Family and friends may get offended.
 
So with that being said, don't forget the fund me portion of my little blog, any help would be appreciated.  I know it's asking a lot from some of you, but it can help me creatively, and even if it's just a $1 a day, or week, it all can add up quickly.  I've been hitting over 1600 hits a day, and if each and every one of you donated $1, it would add up quickly!
 
Think of all the pleasure I've been able to give to you... Is it worth a $1?
 
 
Please consider it.  It won't stop me from posting, but knowing that you appreciate me that much makes me love you all even more.
 
Thank you and kisses until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment