Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, October 7, 2016

How is My Story So Far?

 
Ok girls and gurls, and you guys, give me some comments on my story so far.  I know that I like it, but I need ya'lls feedback on this.  To much, to slow, not good, sucks balls... I'm a big girl I can take it.
 
Constructive criticism is welcome!
 
Also, to those that are stroking to my stories, please follow me.  I like big numbers... like everything else...  If you want to remain anon, do remember that you can also hit the Google + as well.
 
As always, any photos I use are found on the internet, usually reblogged on Tumblr, and I believe they are free for me to utilize.  If an owner wishes them removed, please let me know.
 
Thanks all, and bunches of kisses!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been liking your other newer stuff. But personally - I'm not really into your "Modeling Trap" series. It's well done, but I'm not into partial transformations, shemales or futas.

    ReplyDelete