Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Modeling Trap Part 9

"Cissy, we have a job for you this morning.  You'll model some clothes today, and payment will be your services to the photographer.  Do you understand?" Daddy says.
 
"Yes Daddy, I'm ready to go!" Cissy giggles.
 
 
"Alright dear.  Now keep in mind, use protection today!  You can become pregnant in this form." Daddy tells me.
 
"Uhh ok Daddy, I will."
 
I look in the mirror, seeing my new girl self for the first time, and stare in shock... it's the girl I've dreamed of time and again... I.. I'm her...

 
Shaking off the feeling of... what am I feeling... fear?  I take the envelope that Daddy has left behind with the little background history of this body for the photographer.  Studying it for a few moments, glad they kept Cissy as my first name, no last name.  Odd Cissy thinks.. usually that's required.  Oh well, Daddy doesn't make mistakes.
 
 
I change into a nice black and white dress and in comes the photographer... who is so handsome.... Oh my I feel so hot ... I.. I better just give him his payment this way and go.. I don't want to get involved...
 
 
But then again, he is handsome... and he has a lovely hard cock for me.  Maybe I should fuck him.  He likes my boobies he's been staring at them.  I'll pull them out so he can see how big they are.  Oh God it's so warm... I think I need to take off my top and... panties...
 
 
Oh yes his cock tastes so good!  Ohhh yes my pussy is so wet... playing with my little pussy feels so good... I'm so glad Daddy can change me into a real girl!  Mmmm his cock is so hard now...
 
 
"Ooooooohhh yeah baby slide it deep inside me... OH yes... fuck...fuck me!!"


 
 "MMMmmm yes... OOohh OOOHhhhh OOOOohhhhhh"
 
"That's it baby, take my cock like a good little slut... you're built for this aren't you Cissy..." he says to me... all I can do is moan. 
 

 
"Look at this fine ass you have girl... I can't wait until the next time I fuck you cuz I may just fuck your ass!"
 
"Ohhhh my ass!? YES I LOVE COCKS IN MY ASS!" I scream, cumming on his thrusting cock.
 
 
Oh god help me I love this so much... I don't wanna stop... I love feeling this way... even more than I felt having my clitty cock... I want a pussy... a real pussy.. OH what is he doing... his cock is getting bigger, oh yeah, he's gonna cum in my cunt!  "Oh YES fuck me from behind baby!  Fuck ME!"
 
 
In the training office, the staff watches as Cissy dissolves into a mewling, screaming, mess of flesh as she convulses over and over, her pussy milking the mans cock, her ass thrusting back onto it, trying to get every last drop of cum.
 
"Look at what's happened, sir.  In Cissy's mind she has come to love being a woman... even now as the photographer shoots his load into her pussy, her mind is loving the feeling.  See the look of satisfaction, of love, on her face as his cock fills her pussy with seed.  It will be harder and harder to change back into her shemale form.  And notice, she doesn't think about using protection.  I think we have the makings of our first breeder, whether we want it or not."

 
 
 To Be Concluded?
 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see her get pregnant! Or a scenario where she is locked in stocks and bred like an animal! Love the work!

    ReplyDelete